Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob McCord
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does Game Salute have any plans for permanent fixes for the card or game board? Like a board and card reprint?

If not, does the game now come with the sticker fixes or do you have to buy it and then request the sticker fixes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Key West
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Linkz wrote:
Does Game Salute have any plans for permanent fixes for the card or game board? Like a board and card reprint?

If not, does the game now come with the sticker fixes or do you have to buy it and then request the sticker fixes?

Games and books are printed in bulk (1st printing, 2nd printing, etc.) to save money. Most games do not make it to an immediate 2nd Printing so I wouldn't hold out too much hope for a 2nd printing of Nothing Personal in the near future unless it sells out fairly rapidly. It is what it is.

p.s.---but I would definitely expect a reprint/refresh of NP in a few years for sure :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
elitusprime
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Man, Sub-creator, the refracted Light through whom is splintered from a single White to many hues, and endlessly combined in living shapes that move from mind to mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased from the Game Salute website and did not receive the stickers with my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Baker
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
elitusprime wrote:
I purchased from the Game Salute website and did not receive the stickers with my copy.

Did it have the misprinting in there or was the board correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wesbaker wrote:
elitusprime wrote:

Did it have the misprinting in there or was the board correct?

What are the errors that need to be fixed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Baker
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

In the picture above, you can see the Capo position was misprinted so he was appointed by the underboss instead of the highest gangster (as it is in the sticker on top of the board). The other mistake is the second guy's action should be "Cancel Action" instead of "Negate Money Power Respect".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Kamps
United States
Richmond
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I received the game through Game Salute & also did not receive the game's correction stickers with it. smh

However, I went on Game Salute's website, & filled out a form concerning Broken/Missing Components. It took a couple weeks, but I received the game correction stickers in the mail for free.

In fact, here's the link to said form:
http://gamesalute.com/support/missing-or-damaged-parts-form/

(btw, I don't believe the inclusion of a photo is necessary for this, it wasn't for me, but couldn't hurt.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.