Mark Kale
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
I reiterate. This is Sparta!
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure in the Clemson area but MACE is a mid sized gaming convention in Charlotte,NC in November.

http://www.justusproductions.com/index.php/justus/mace/2/2/2
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
There used to be, and may still be, a game club on campus. My wife and I went there to look around once, but it seemed that no one was really looking for new people to drop by.

I know of some individuals, but some are family types and others are not. Best to know your situation before sending you in one direction or another. One group is a dues paying club that has purchased their own condo for game playing.

Also, the game store in Greenville (Boardwalk) sponsors a game day every 3 months at a hotel. That's a good place to check out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nik m
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
re:
If you are willing to travel a few hours, you could check out Charleston Area Gamers on facebook we have events going on all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Alton
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Tower Game Center in Suwanee GA is an 80 minute drive. They have open gaming 1-6pm Sundays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Edwards
United States
Arden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you ever get up to Asheville, NC swing by The Wyvern's Tale game store. They have an open boardgame night every Wednesday night from 6-9pm. If you like gaming historical boardgames the Asheville Historical Wargamers meet each Thursday evening & every Sunday at the same store. They also play table-top historical miniatures as well.

There is also a good game store in the Greenville/Spartanberg, SC area...that I can't recall the name of right now but they should be easy enough to find and should be able to hook you up with fellow gamers.

Good Luck-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kelly
United States
Florence
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardwalk? I think is the best gaming shop up in your area of the upstate. They do MTG, Clix, Star Trek Attack Wing, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Durf
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Greenville, been to Boardwalk's quarterly event, fun place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
RA_gamer wrote:

Tower Game Center in Suwanee GA is an 80 minute drive. They have open gaming 1-6pm Sundays.

That's mighty fast driving. At that rate, Boardwalk in Greenville is 25 minutes away, and they have a gaming area that always seems to have open gaming going on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Durf
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardwalk is expanding too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.