Subject: Visiting Furth rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Declan Breen
United Kingdom
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi planning to visit Furth in Nuremberg in early\mid November. Hope to get a game in with a board wargamer if there are any in the area. Geek mail me if you are interested in hooking up.

Thanks DecB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
XO_rocinante
Germany
Fürth
Franconia
flag msg tools
badge
#alwaysberunning
mbmbmbmbmb
surprise Fürth and Nürnberg are not the same. I can tell you! I was born in Fürth but I'm living in Nürnberg. But back to the original topic: Which wargames do you have in mind? I'm not a wargamer in particular.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
I see you enjoy CCA, when you get here we can play a few battles. Depending on your experience with the game i may also be convinced to play Twilight Struggle. But apart from that i currently dont own any cosims, but that might change during essen.

On the topic of Fuerth and Nuremberg, they may be different citys on paper, but geographically there is no longer a difference between them; they have grown together like Tokyo, but on a much smaller scale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Declan Breen
United Kingdom
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Furthing slip, my brother had mentioned the Furth V Nuremburg thing. Changes of plans will most likely be the new year before I can get over to Germany. Looking forward to hooking up with some of you for a game or two. Will be in touch closer to the time. Playing Andean Abyss, Strike of the Eagle, Hammer of the Scots and Twilight Struggle at the minute.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Declan Breen
United Kingdom
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response guys. Appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.