Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Errata? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've found errata for individual cards, and the publisg
her's FAQ, but are there any rules errata? Many thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Kairns
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chou4555 wrote:
I've found errata for individual cards, and the publisg
her's FAQ, but are there any rules errata? Many thanks in advance!

Kinda need "typo errata" on your question.

(Just pulling your chain....for fun)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, you said you found the FAQ...

In the FAQ, there are several changes that should be made to the rulebook, not just the cards. So I'm not quite sure what you're asking for, since you said you found... what you're asking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that (chain-pulling too!). I hadn't read the FAQs yet because I haven't got the game (cycling to local store in Brixton to get it today).

Just that me being an old English pedant (not peasant!) FAQ is not the same as errata...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Trowell
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
The official "FAQ" is a mix of normal FAQ *and* errata on the same page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chou4555 wrote:
Thanks for that (chain-pulling too!). I hadn't read the FAQs yet because I haven't got the game (cycling to local store in Brixton to get it today).

Just that me being an old English pedant (not peasant!) FAQ is not the same as errata...
I totally understand. To me, errata is errata and a FAQ is for frequently asked questions, not errata. But, it seems companies are getting more and more into combining them together into a single document and choosing to either name it a FAQ or name it FAQ/Errata.

FFG did this with their Descent2e stuff.

It's confusing at first if you're not used to it, but such is life. I just started reading all the FAQs for the games I play, even if I didn't really have any questions, just in case there's any errata in the FAQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks DP. I am a human, and I can adapt. I guess it's no big issue. The first thing I do whenever I buy a game is check up the FAQ and the errata from these hallowed pages of BGG. Just that as a writer, words and their meanings are important to me!

I now have the game, and it looks great. I have read the rule book once, and I have to say I found it confusing... but I will persist and try a solo game this weekend.

I used to play D&D a few decades ago and even painted my own metal figures (I had a seventh level gnome illusionist- bizarre) but haven't got the time, patience, and friends who would support old style RPG fantasy gaming. This seems a good solution!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.