Subject: Just received mine and was surprised (in a good way) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Wood
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mb
I ordered OP from Cool Stuff Inc and, must have been last minute, they did do the preorder bonus of 3 dudes and extra card. As per many other threads many of the models will need a hot and cold bath.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Clark
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was also surprised to receive the promo bits when mine arrived today - card is cool, but I'm not entirely sure what I need the extra minis for as the missions all contain limits to the enemies that can spawn, and these are based on the box contents...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Wood
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mb
I was thinking the same thing. Guess it never hurts to have extra stuff though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
asci_blue wrote:
I ordered OP from Cool Stuff Inc and, must have been last minute, they did do the preorder bonus of 3 dudes and extra card. As per many other threads many of the models will need a hot and cold bath.

Did you preorder from CSI? I ordered it the day it came out and didn't get any promo items. Of course they may have had a limited # and ran out before I placed my order...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Wood
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mb
I placed my order on 10 Sept so yes I did preorder. My understanding as to how the launch kit worked is a case of 6 games came with the card and dudes so my feeling is they potentially took the preorders and purchased launch kits with them and probably ordered several non-kit stand alone boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response. Were the promos loose in the shipping box, or where they inside (or attached to) the game box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Wood
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mb
Loose in the shipping box, mine happened to be on topish. I think I had to hunt a bit for the card since my box travelled across the country.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.