Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Breslow
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
Hey everyone!

I just had a quick question about new PBF campaigns - are players chosen exclusively from the waiting list on the wiki?

I'd just love to start a game and if there's a better shot at getting into one by checking this forum than waiting for a PM I'll make sure do that.

Thanks so much guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
SaltyFishsticks wrote:
Hey everyone!

I just had a quick question about new PBF campaigns - are players chosen exclusively from the waiting list on the wiki?

I'd just love to start a game and if there's a better shot at getting into one by checking this forum than waiting for a PM I'll make sure do that.

Thanks so much guys!

It really depends on the moderator. Some moderators pull exclusively from the waiting list. Some run games for friends or do rematches that bypass the waiting list.

If you've added yourself to the bottom of the waiting list and are patiently awaiting your turn, one other thing you can do to speed the process along is to moderate a game/campaign of your own. It is a bit of a time commitment, and requires you to learn some software (Vassal/GIMP), but it gets more people playing and puts you closer to the top of the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Breslow
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the response!

I'd love to moderate a game but I figured I should play first since I'm not super familiar with the software stuff yet, but I'll keep an eye out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
enric portell
msg tools
mbmbmb
There is a third way (the way i started)
Many times people is tired of playing and leaves the game. We have a recruitment thread. U can join a game that already started, not from the beginning... but u don't have to wait

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/831939/descent-2-pbf-resourc...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.