Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron M.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Poll: Factions
Poll to see which faction has the most supporters...vote in the poll, and comment on why you think you're faction will be the greatest!
Declare your faction here! Who will YOU support?
Crown of Uruk
Upper Hamazi Empire
Lower Hamazi Empire
Samuli Tribe
Blood of Uruk
Clan Sunu
      31 answers
Poll created by zesu_shadaban

To foster some discussion on what factions everyone likes the most, what they like most about their faction of choice so far...have fun and keep it civil!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Prothero
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was sold on the Lower Hamazi Empire before the elite units were announced. It just confirms what I already decided: these guys are for me!
ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua R
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
GO TO JAPAN!
badge
Artist: Shohei Otomo
mbmbmbmbmb
Crown of Uruk! I liked the Urugal codex golems in the demo... Some in-your-face abilities and some mean black magic in there... And we don't know about their abilities yet, but the Gudanna models are sweet.

The story of the blood-soaked warrior princess is also pretty badass. Want to read more of that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corporal Joe Bauers
United States
flag msg tools
No matter games or life
badge
Honesty over everything
mbmbmb
I would have prefered an Other or To Be Determined vote, especially with so much to reveal with rules/story/new factions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron M.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Symmetrical Docking wrote:
I would have prefered an Other or To Be Determined vote, especially with so much to reveal with rules/story/new factions.

Sorry, hadn't really been thinking of those options when I put this up, just was getting impatient to know what kind of support the factions would have.

Although, we don't know how far out we are from having any new factions revealed at this point. I figure we can always create a new poll when new factions are revealed, and for now if folks aren't sure which faction they like best, let them see what other people think, wait for more gameplay and lore to be released, and vote later laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cosgrove
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The main reason why this game has to succeed:

I have some very VERY specific aesthetic fixations.

Clockwork automata fuelled by magic is one of them.

Natural magical constructs of the forest are another.

Golem animation as a means of warfare is a third.

Lower Hamazi is therefore, I think (and I am only speculating here), the place that I grew up.

- Omni
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Gilbank
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On Aesthetic along I like the Crown of Uruk. The Gudanna and Urugal codices are the ones that appeal to me most without really having hard details on play style and stats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Castro
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the Gudanna models the most, so for now I've gone with Blood of Uruk. But depending on play style, Crown of Uruk is a definite possibility.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ambassador Kosh
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
Understanding is a Three-Edged Sword
mbmbmbmbmb
My turn to chime in! I went Crown.... Still liking Blood.. Either way I'm going to have Gudanna in my army.. But I like the Bone over Branch, myself (although they do feel druidistic for some reason! - is that even a word?! Ha)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Castro
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Upper Hamazi just seeing no love yet, huh? Ouch!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Warren
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm most attracted to the Zikia golems, with the Durani 2nd to that... so that points me to either Samuli Tribe or Lower Hamazi.

My son is totally loving Gudanna and Urugal, so he's probably going to go with Crown of Uruk.

Its a good thing i'm pledging high enough to get all the figures... I'm going to need them Should make for some fun family competition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron M.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Brad, sounds like that works out perfectly for you and your son...chances are, no overlap in codices needed for your armies, and (assuming you try out Lower Hamazi) pretty well balanced in terms of the number/types of golems available for each of you to use!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Read
Canada
flag msg tools
I spent a lot of time debating this but finally settled on the Blood of Uruk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Castro
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blood before all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob marley
msg tools
Jordan himself told me that Blood of Uruk is the most forward thinking, so Blood Before All
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua R
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
GO TO JAPAN!
badge
Artist: Shohei Otomo
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe Upper Hamazi will get some love now that the Gilded Band has been revealed...

Incidentally, when I upgraded to Golem Knight, I let HBS know my knight would be part of Gudanna - so that's the codex for me! It was the Valkali Colossus that did it - such an amazing design.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.