Castaways» Forums » Rules

Subject: Base Camp Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie Wells

Ashland
Montana
msg tools
The rules state to use 5 Base Camp Cards during setup yet there are 7 cards and it doesn't specify which ones to use.

Are we supposed to shuffle and random pick 5 cards shuffling in the left-overs into the coast explore deck?

Maybe I missed a rule somewhere? I'll continue to read but any help is appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Llopis
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
The ones you want are the ones without any numbers on the top left. The ones with numbers should be sorted in a big deck, ready to be pulled out when other cards tell you to do so.

Yes, they could have explained the setup a bit better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Wells

Ashland
Montana
msg tools
yep, I have 7 of the gray colored circles with out numbers. The extra that do not appear in the setup picture are "vines" and "a fallen tree".

Anyone else getting this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank W

Seattle
Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rookei wrote:
yep, I have 7 of the gray colored circles with out numbers. The extra that do not appear in the setup picture are "vines" and "a fallen tree".

Yes. Those 2 cards have the yellow back, so they should go into the coast deck with the rest of the yellow-backed cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.