Popular Tags: [View All]
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First, I really really would discourage you from introducing people to steam at a count of 6 players. They will likely walk away loathing the game for the downtime.

Second, Brussels is designed for 3p only and The map won't work well with 2 because it relies upon player cooperation to form new cities and in a zero-sum scenario that shouldn't happen. It will make for a miserable experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
For a 2-player intro, you could just print yourself the Scotland map -- it's pretty basic and should be good for a first play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
r b
United States
flag msg tools
petercox wrote:
Hi guys,

I have gotten hold of steam and the first 2 map expansions and have some questions about player count, because I am thinking it might be better to intro new players on maps that are potentially more forgiving.

For 6 players, is it possible to use the doubled up 7 player east coast USA map so that the game is a little more forgiving and people can spread out easier? What are the ins and outs of that?

Also, could I play the 3 player Brussels Metro map with 2 players as a more forgiving experience?

Thanks!

Just curious how your first time went and what you think of the map pack expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.