Cutthroat Caverns» Forums » General

Subject: Excellent Customer Service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dale Taylor
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently purchased a copy of the Fresh Meat expansion for Cutthroat Caverns from a Canadian retailer over 100 miles from where I live. I had problems with card sizes and the insert that have been previously mentioned here earlier this year. I had some difficulty contacting Smirk & Dagger through regular email. Someone on BGG kindly suggested contacting Curt through BGG mail. I did so and received a response almost instantly. In just over a week, Curt was kind enough to replace both my cards and insert - and even sent a promo card along as well. The cost of the materials and the shipping charge to Canada was fairly hefty. For him to do that at no charge to me was superb customer service.

I have been gaming for four decades with close to 1800 products in my collection. Would I buy more items from Curt and Smirk & Dagger? You bet!!!

Note: I did post this on the Fresh Meat page as well, but wanted to mention it here, too. Cutthroat Caverns fans in general need to know that Smirk & Dagger supports their products.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.