Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

I will be attending Fallcon in Calgary this weekend. FallCon is a boardgame and tabletop miniatures convention for the masses held every fall in Calgary.

http://www.fallcon.com/

Commonwealth Centre
3961 52nd Avenue NE #1177
Calgary, AB

I will be there to play games and I will also be bringing along my prototype of The Fractured Lands--my multiplayer, city building, dice as workers, worker placement game (yes, it is quite a mouthful!).

I won't be hard to miss: I will be the guy wearing a black T-Shirt and cowboy hat. So if you are coming be sure to find me and say hi. If you bring your rulebook for Infection I will sign it. If you want me to, that is....

It's gonna be a fun, FUN weekend! meeple

Cheers,
John Gibson
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gibson
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a great time at Fallcon this year. I spoke with 3 different retailers about Infection: Humanity's Last Gasp. I showed them game and I directed them to this page on BGG. Most were impressed with the near 8 out of 10 score. So maybe I might pick up one or two more retailers because of the con.

I also spoke two owners of the game and both of them were quite enthusiastic about it, so that is always a pleasure to hear. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.