Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Terence: 18
Marisue: 17

A couple of weeks ago we went to visit our pal Buck who owns our FLGS, to see what was new, hip and happening. While we were there he mentioned that lately his favorite two player game was Tom Tube. Later on at home I looked into the game, and decided that it sounded quite interesting. So the next week when we visited Buck again I asked about it, and he loaned us his copy to try out.

We played one game, but incorrectly, as we were putting energy cubes on all of the complete spheres with more than one tube coming out of them, instead of in the correct place (this was my fault as official rules guy).

After realizing our mistake, we started again, and played the game correctly.

Through both the first game and this one, both Marisue and I seemed to concentrate the most on laying tubes that would connect us to our solar modules the best, without doing much to interfere with each other's plans and tubes.

In the end, I just barely managed to squeak out a win. This is definitly an interesting game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.