Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoping to have this delivered relatively soon, so I'm starting to think about creating maps. I know what the maps are on the tiles 1M ~ 8M, because of the picture in images, but I'd like to know which maps are on the opposite sides of the 4 tiles. Thanks in advance, I appreciate the information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you've got a desktop/laptop PC/Mac and you download and install the Map Editor, you can figure out from that how the tile layouts pair up.

You could also work it out by going through the scenario maps in the rule book and seeing which tile numbers are never used together.

I did the latter when the TCM rules were previewed during the run up to the KS, and, if I recall correctly, the pairings appeared to be:

1M:5M
2M:6M
3M:7M
4M:8M

But, I've not checked if that is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Scott, after posting, I thought that I might be able to figure it out by which ones are used together in the scenarios in the pdf. The results by that method were 1/8, 2/7, 3/6, & 4/5. I'd still like to see that confirmed by someone with the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just checked in the map editor, Jeffrey, and that tallies with your results of 1:8, 2:7, 3:6, and 4:5, so that is most likely correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
I've just checked in the map editor, Jeffrey, and that tallies with your results of 1:8, 2:7, 3:6, and 4:5, so that is most likely correct.

I've just checked my copy of TCM 1:8, 2:7, 3:6 and 4:5 is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.