Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
François BRUNTZ
France
Belleville sur Saône
Rhône
flag msg tools
mb
I've just discovered the details of the Dominion War OP Event : it is very interesting, a good way to organize tournaments without sacrificing the universe.

Unfortunately there is no Dominion War event in France where the game is not well known. I would have been interested in "replaying" the different scenarios of the event with my local gaming group but without some counters it will be difficult (for example the DS9 counter).

Is there any chance to have a free PDF file with all that counters uploaded on the Wizkid website after the event?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Landy
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fbruntz wrote:
I've just discovered the details of the Dominion War OP Event : it is very interesting, a good way to organize tournaments without sacrificing the universe.

Unfortunately there is no Dominion War event in France where the game is not well known. I would have been interested in "replaying" the different scenarios of the event with my local gaming group but without some counters it will be difficult (for example the DS9 counter).

Is there any chance to have a free PDF file with all that counters uploaded on the Wizkid website after the event?

Nothing has been announced yet, but WK has print and play stuff for HeroClix so it's possible. However, you should be able to pick them up pretty cheap on places like Ebay after the events. From what I hear, there's quite a bit of tokens in each kit anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Benhart
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The token list includes 1 large 11" DS9/Nor class space station, an oval Bajoran wormhole/black hole (~9" in the long axis?) token, and 8 self replicating mines/objective tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As we have no support in Germany so far (that I would know of at least), I'd like that idea.

But in the meentime, there are some pics of the components here in the BGG Gallery!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are sets of tokens on ebay last I checked for fairly cheap. One guy was selling them individually for like $5 and $10.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.