Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Graffam
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably been done before, and it's a Wave late, but I thought a scenario that put a Firespray up against a YT-1300 would make good use of my minis collection. Your comments, criticisms, concerns and Chewbacca noises are welcome. I'm always interested to know if there are obvious balance issues, opportunities for abuse, and most especially if you think it looks fun and would play it.

MISSION: AMBUSH AT ORD MANTELL

The orbiting junkyards of Ord Mantell have been the site of numerous battles between smugglers and bounty hunters, sometimes supported by Alliance and Imperial forces. With its history, one might wonder why any outlaws risk stopping here for repairs, but the occasional clashes that find their ways into legend merely hint at all that goes on unseen in the shadows of this system.

MISSION SETUP
Rebel: 90 Squad Points. The squad must contain at least one YT-1300.
Imperial: 70 Squad Points. The squad must contain at least one Firespray-31.

The Rebel player places all of their ships first. These must be placed further than Range 3 from any edge. Each ship placed by the Rebel player takes 1 standard hit that cannot be prevented.

Then the Imperial player places their ships within Range 1 of any edge of the play area. Each ship placed by the Imperial player receives one focus token.

Then the Rebel player chooses five different asteroid tokens (no repeated artwork), and the Imperial player places them in any order. Each asteroid token must be further than Range 2 from any asteroid, edge or ship. If this is not possible, do not place any remaining asteroids.

OBJECTIVES
Rebel Victory: Destroy all Imperial ships.
Imperial Victory: Destroy at least one YT-1300.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.