5 Posts

Core Worlds» Forums » General

Subject: Core Worlds plugin for ScoreGeek app rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Gibson
msg tools
mbmb
By request, here is a plugin for tracking scores in Core Worlds and posting sessions to BGG using ScoreGeek (http://www.rebrandsoftware.com/ScoreGeek) for Win/Mac/iOS/Android. You can import this into the app by going to:

Add Game > Import

Then paste the following code including the opening and closing brackets {} into the app:

{"comment":"ScoreGeek Game Definition","version":"1.1","gameName":"Core Worlds","bggId":"98351","scoring":"advanced","advanced":"Name=Bonus Empire Points|Type=Counter|Value=1|Default=0;Name=Printed Empire Points|Type=Counter|Value=1|Default=0;","multiRound":"off","gameImage":"http://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic1063921_sq.jpg"}
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
how about the expansion?

Sorry...I had to ask...I should've included that in my request yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gibson
msg tools
mbmb
AnakinOU wrote:
how about the expansion?

Sorry...I had to ask...I should've included that in my request yesterday.

No problem!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gibson
msg tools
mbmb
Could you clear something up for me?

Is the scoring entirely based on the six Galactic Order cards in the expansion, or do you still receive Bonus Empire Points and Printed Empire Points like in the first version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Bush
United States
Narberth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
rebrandsoftware wrote:
Could you clear something up for me?

Is the scoring entirely based on the six Galactic Order cards in the expansion, or do you still receive Bonus Empire Points and Printed Empire Points like in the first version?

The Galactic Order card points are in addition to regular scoring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.