Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Waszczuk
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 9 in the English rulebook, under the "Pass or receive equipment" header, it states: A survivor may spend 1 action point to pass an equipment card to another survivor in the same room or to receive an equipment card from that survivor.

Based on this, I wanted to confirm, in addition to costing 1 action point for a player to give an equipment card to another player does the receiving player also need to pay 1 action point to receive the equipment card? Or does it just cost the acting player 1 action point and the receiving player has no action point cost?

Also, or maybe this is how it was meant to be read, can a player "take" an equipment card from another player for 1 action point? If so, I assume this is to allow the player with the equipment to retain action points the team needs for something more important than just handing out equipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ausloos
Belgium
Ranst
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rwaszczuk wrote:
On page 9 in the English rulebook, under the "Pass or receive equipment" header, it states: A survivor may spend 1 action point to pass an equipment card to another survivor in the same room or to receive an equipment card from that survivor.

Based on this, I wanted to confirm, in addition to costing 1 action point for a player to give an equipment card to another player does the receiving player also need to pay 1 action point to receive the equipment card? Or does it just cost the acting player 1 action point and the receiving player has no action point cost?

Also, or maybe this is how it was meant to be read, can a player "take" an equipment card from another player for 1 action point? If so, I assume this is to allow the player with the equipment to retain action points the team needs for something more important than just handing out equipment.

It costs 1 AP to "pass" the item, but the receiver pays nothing.
However, if the person holding the item runs out of AP, the receiver pays 1AP and takes the item. So in short: either the holder or the receiver pays the 1AP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Waszczuk
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ausloosd wrote:
It costs 1 AP to "pass" the item, but the receiver pays nothing. However, if the person holding the item runs out of AP, the receiver pays 1AP and takes the item. So in short: either the holder or the receiver pays the 1AP.

Thanks for the clarification. I assumed this might be the case, but I wanted to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.