Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

7 Wonders» Forums » General

Subject: closed - 7 Wonders Companion for iOS currently free - closed - the sale is over rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mousey
Netherlands
Je suis Paris
flag msg tools
ESSEN The Game: SPIEL '13 Featuring Jonah
badge
RIP Jonah Lomu 1975-2015
mbmbmbmbmb
Seen today in the appstore that it's currently free!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7 Wonders Companion for iOS currently free
Good call. Downloaded!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Snagged. Nice find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivo Pescia
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Wynne
United States
Allison Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Wynners Circle Games
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks must go download NOAW!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if this'll get moved to the 7 Wonders forum on VGG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bort
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well worth the download, even if (like me) you only use it to calculate science cards.

I'd probably use it to score, except that its always annoyed me that you have to enter your military score by entering the number of each victory token (rather than just a single number).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bortmonkey wrote:
Well worth the download, even if (like me) you only use it to calculate science cards.

I'd probably use it to score, except that its always annoyed me that you have to enter your military score by entering the number of each victory token (rather than just a single number).
This is required for some of the scoring. In base game, Spies Guild gives you 1pt for each defeat token your neighbors have. Mourners Guild from Cities gives you 1pt for each victory token your neighbors have. I suppose they could've made a shortcut and only required this if no1 had those cards [shrug]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Seb. ●leoskyangel●
Malaysia
Bangsar & PJ
flag msg tools
badge
I play games not to win, it's the gathering that's important - Thanks for the tip Cate108!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mousey wrote:
Seen today in the appstore that it's currently free!

Thank you brother!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bort
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
bortmonkey wrote:

This is required for some of the scoring. In base game, Spies Guild gives you 1pt for each defeat token your neighbors have. Mourners Guild from Cities gives you 1pt for each victory token your neighbors have. I suppose they could've made a shortcut and only required this if no1 had those cards [shrug]

But the guild calculation section doesn't use it, it just lets you enter the number of points you get from guild cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mousey
Netherlands
Je suis Paris
flag msg tools
badge
RIP Jonah Lomu 1975-2015
mbmbmbmbmb
bortmonkey wrote:
ackmondual wrote:
bortmonkey wrote:

But the guild calculation section doesn't use it, it just lets you enter the number of points you get from guild cards

No, you can actually click the cards you have and it calculates the score for you.

Edit: oops, mis-read the comment, sorry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bort
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mousey wrote:

No, you can actually click the cards you have and it calculates the score for you.

You can? For guild cards? (Not science). Maybe I'm missing something in the interface, I can't see a way to do this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Franka
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Boo. 1:00 am and it looks like the sale is over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mousey
Netherlands
Je suis Paris
flag msg tools
badge
RIP Jonah Lomu 1975-2015
mbmbmbmbmb
bortmonkey wrote:
Mousey wrote:

You can? For guild cards? (Not science). Maybe I'm missing something in the interface, I can't see a way to do this.

sorry, I mis-read your comment modest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bort
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mousey wrote:
bortmonkey wrote:
Mousey wrote:

sorry, I mis-read your comment modest

No problem ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Mucklow
United Kingdom
Swindon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bortmonkey wrote:

There's a little icon on the left you can click that will allow you to type in the total score. You can also do this for blues and greens if you don't want to tap the values/symbols.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bort
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PuzzlingEnigma wrote:

There's a little icon on the left you can click that will allow you to type in the total score. You can also do this for blues and greens if you don't want to tap the values/symbols.

Cool, thanks for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.