Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Federico Galeotti
Italy
Firenze
flag msg tools
http://www.gruppoludico.it/
badge
I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.
mb
Hello,

in the latest revision of the rules (the final ones posted here on BGG), there seems to be an inconsistency in the cost for hiring characters.

Page 10 under "Hire Character" says 1 influence or 2 reputation, but in the text immediately below says 1 influence or 1 reputation.
In the Action/Cost table in the same page says 1 influence or 2 reputation (again), but then at page 12 it says that "to hire a character costs 1 influence or 1 reputation".

So, which is the correct cost, 1 or 2 reputation?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Jasper
United Kingdom
Penzance
Cornwall
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Well spotted Federico!

The corrrect cost is 1 INF or 2 REP.

One of the things that I had to do to do when submitting to the manufacturer was outline all the text (i.e. an uneditible version) and then like an idiot I managed to save the outlined version over the 'master' version, so what you're seeing here is me recreating the original rulebook (hence it only being posted at the end of Sept rather than the beginning)=/

Don't worry, have checked against the submitted rules and the inconsistency isn't there - I'll get an fixed version up on BGG later today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federico Galeotti
Italy
Firenze
flag msg tools
http://www.gruppoludico.it/
badge
I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.
mb
Thanks for the clarification! Can't wait to get my hands on this game at Essen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Kerenza
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
henryjasper wrote:

Don't worry, have checked against the submitted rules and the inconsistency isn't there.

phew - I bet that was a relief.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Jasper
United Kingdom
Penzance
Cornwall
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
You have no idea! When I first saw this dark cold shivers started creeping down my back...the paranoia of something big like that getting missed was almost too much!

I was at a lecture yesterday talking about the release & development of Red Orchestra where the guy was talking about the game being released with ~600 bugs, at least 12 of which were major - completely different world in boardgames!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vetinari7878 wrote:
Page 10 under "Hire Character" says 1 influence or 2 reputation, but in the text immediately below says 1 influence or 1 reputation.

I checked the printed manual, and unfortunately this small typo wasn't fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Baldanzotto wrote:
vetinari7878 wrote:

I checked the printed manual, and unfortunately this small typo wasn't fixed.

Same here, my print version also has the typo.

Daniel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.