4 Posts

Hansa Teutonica» Forums » General

Subject: Hansa Teutonica plugin for ScoreGeek app rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Gibson
msg tools
mbmb
By request, here is a plugin for tracking scores in Hansa Teutonica and posting sessions to BGG using ScoreGeek (http://www.rebrandsoftware.com/ScoreGeek). You can import this into the app by going to:

Add Game > Import

Then paste the following code including the opening and closing brackets {} into the app. You can also download it from the game database within the app.

I updated this to automatically calculate offices times skill level. It will only work properly with version 1.3+ of ScoreGeek.

{"comment":"ScoreGeek Game Definition","version":"1.3","gameName":"Hansa Teutonica","bggId":"43015","scoring":"advanced","advanced":"Name=Prestige Points|Value=1|Type=Counter|Default=0;Name=Skills developed to Max|Value=4|Type=Counter|Default=0;Name=Bonus Markers|Type=Combo|Values=1^1,2-3^3,4-5^6,6-7^10,8-9^15,10 ^21;Name=Points for Merchants in Coellen|Type=Counter|Value=1|Default=0;Name=Cities Controlled|Type=Counter|Value=2|Default=0;Name=Offices|Type=Counter|Value=1|Default=0|NoTally=True|SaveVar=A;Name=Skill Level|Type=Counter|Value=1|Default=0|NoTally=True|SaveVar=B;Name=Offices X Skill Level|Type=Math|Value=Multiply|Values=A,B;","gameImage":"http://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic592894_t.jpg","notes":"Initial release"}

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gibson
msg tools
mbmb
Right now you have to multiply Offices by Skill Level yourself and add the points.

While I'm confident enough in everyone on BGG's math skills, it would be easier to enter Offices and Skill Level separately and have the app do the math.

I intend to extend the plugins to handle storing variables and multiplying them by each other in a future update (probably 1.3 or 1.4).

At that point you should be able to import the new plugin and it will overwrite the old one but keep your scores from any sessions you've logged using this one.

Cheers,

-Mike

Edit: This has been added to version 1.3 and the plugin in the original post will now handle the math for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With 1.3 being released any chance of Hansa Teutonica's scoring method working fully?

Further, is there a way in this new version to download the scoring logic for a game from within in the app? I see you can share the game in the online database, but i don't know what exactly that is or how to access it.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gibson
msg tools
mbmb
Hi JP,

I think I fixed it in the 1.3 online database, but I have to admit to not playing HT before so when I created the plugin it was from the rulebook only. Sometimes I really screw it up when that happens.

I will update the original post with the new plugin, which has the following score items:

Counter: Prestige Points
Counter: Skills developed to Max
Drop-down list: Bonus Markers
Counter: Points for Merchants in Coellen
Counter: Cities Controlled
Counter: Offices
Counter: Skill Level
Math: Offices X Skill Level

So it looks like it is properly calculating the offices x skill level now.

If you installed the game in the previous version and there was a problem, it has probably carried over to the new version (to avoid overwriting any of your custom games).

Here is what you should do:

Score Game > Add Game > ScoreGeek Game Database > Hansa Teutonica > Install

That will overwrite your old version with the newest one.

If there are any issues just let me know here and I will get it working properly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.