Popular Tags: [View All]
Henning Nagel
Germany
Potsdam
Brandenburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

John Bannerman announced the Closure of Preorder for Mare Nostrum and Madagascar on Monday (23.09.2013) on his Company Website:

Hi All

We have about finished these games. We are expecting stock in hand late this week, and to commence shipping the following week. It has been a LONG journey – almost as long as the walk round the maps! We have submitted the game to the Guinness Book of Records as we think that Mare Nostrum is the biggest commercially available game around.

Madagascar isn’t really that small either – so I decided to do the maps on 4 sections to give you all plenty of sea room around the Island. Richard Mataka has also just published a review of Balkan Fury which will be back in stock very very soon with upgrades to the maps (towns resized or added, more terrain in Hungary, better port legibility), plus I will be updating the store with the Swiss/Slovak sheet tomorrow.

I look forward to shipping the pre-order copies of MN and Md as soon as we can by date order. Our retail partners in Japan, UK, USA, Canada and elsewhere will be getting stock post haste as well!

So, the news is this – PRE ORDER IS NOW CLOSED on MN and Md.
Regards

John Bannerman
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.