Henning Nagel
Germany
Potsdam
Brandenburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another Announcement from the eTSWW Yahoo Group from today:

Quick MN/Mad update:

1. Charts are in the final stage of pre-press.

2. Rules are effectively done.

3. At Starts – most of the ground stuff is done, Naval and air partially done, so about 50% complete at worst.

4. Maps being printed tomorrow or Friday.

5. Postal outers should be delivered on Monday or Tuesday.

6. Boxes should be in stock early next week.

7. Counters the same.

8. Madgascar slip cover for the ziplock should be in stock next week as well,

We are about to commence procurement of paper and toner for our in house print work – that will be done on Monday, with Tuesday as delivery day. QED the games will commence shipping mid/late next week all being well.

Being honest, we are working really hard on this and should have been done earlier – had I not, for example, deleted the completed maps by accident! Anyway, I have some really cool pics of the maps – I will put them up on the Yahoo group and maybe on the website as well.

If anyone wants to come up to Scotland to be an “expert witness” at some point in the next 2-3 weeks please advise me of that as we are trying to get the World Record for biggest commercially available game for MN. I already know it IS the biggest but it would be cool to be in the record books officially.

Speaking of which, the maps split as follow:

1. East Africa – 12 maps, so quite big

2. Libya/Egypt – 3 or 6 maps (depends if you want to have Italy and Sicily available)

3. North Africa – long and fairly narrow

4. Near East – 12 maps so quite big

5. Multiple other combinations permitting scenario play on a smaller area.

Note that any pre-orders ship in date order.

Regards

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.