Subject: 2R1B PBF #38 - The Docks - Round 5 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
also not a robot.
badge
Fun fact: mathematically, it's equally likely to either im- or ex-plode.
Players at the Docks at the beginning of Round 5:

longlivesquare
Sensibility
bt37
mowglee
gn104236
Machiavellian
dangermark
rathstar
nittany0508
slinkydink

Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Machiavellian

Please elect a leader and choose ONE PLAYER to transfer from The Docks to The Warehouse. Send me a GeekMail with your orders. Also, leaders, please consider using a Second-in-Command.

Your deadline to do this is Friday, 15:00 BGG time (CST).

If you have a rules or role question, send me a GeekMail, and I will answer you as soon as possible.

Final Roleset

Please remember: All players assigned into a room MUST NOT CHEAT and look at the other room's thread. They may only read and post in their assigned room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey friends. I wasn't expecting it to be so cold over here. Who has a sweater to lend me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Do not worry my friend, a sweater will not be needed. It shall soon be getting very, very warm in here. The era of victory is soon upon us. I need only fulfill my final promise to my long standing ally and we can usher in a new day. The blue's have betrayed you, they have sent you to your doom.

All the players are now in place. It is time to initiate the end moves. The plan of many long days is nearly at hand and now it is time to sow the fruits of our labors!"

You have the distinctive honor of witnessing the end of the Blue Presidency and the rise of a new order. By bringing the entire region under one law, one team, and the enlightened guidance of one individual, the corruption and strife that plagued the docks and the warehouse will finally be at an end. Like a fever burning a disease out from a body, fire will incinerate your wretched organization and usher in the Red Empire!

Whisper Dangermark, BT37
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
also not a robot.
badge
Fun fact: mathematically, it's equally likely to either im- or ex-plode.
Reminder:

Often times when we enter the last round of 2R1B, the players will quickly make up their minds regarding the final transfer. If enough players lock vote for a leader (it would take 5 lock votes for a current leader OR 6 lock votes for a new leader to usurp) and the other room does the same, the game will end early- as soon as I get final transfer orders from both leaders. This is purely optional.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Also: I forgot to note this before, but I will also need PMs from each VIP (Pres, Doc, Bomb, Engineer) indicating to me that you are ready for the game to end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Declare myself God Emperor (Vote Machiavellian)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
mbmb
whisper slinkydink
Url zna, jung ner lbh qbvat urer? Pna lbh gryy zr nobhg ebhaqf 3 naq 4 naq gur Oyhr cyna? Fbzrguvat srryf bss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
rathstar wrote:
whisper slinkydink

Guvf vf jung V jnf gbyq ol Arvy orsber orvat frag

"Cerfvqrag fubhyq raq hc urer. Ivxvat unf fhttrfgrq, naq V erpbzzraq, gung lbh cergraq gb or n oyhr oyhssvat eviny, naq ort gb or frag onpx gb guvf fvqr; gung frrzf gur rnfvrfg jnl gb tb, naq gur yrnfg yvxryl gb npghnyyl trg lbh frag onpx. V gehfg lbh abg gb fryy hf bhg gb erq. "

V qba'g trg vg ohg znlor lbh qb. Oyhr onfvpnyyl uryq pbageby naq qvq fbzr gnyxvat gung qvqa'g vapyhqr zr.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Duran
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm so close to winning my agoraphobe goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Duran
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper rathstar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
whisper slinkydink
Bx lrnu. Gung fbhaqf yvxr vg pbhyq jbex. Vg fbhaqf yvxr gurl ner onaxvat ba gur cbffvovyvgl gung V unir pbaivaprq Erq grnz gung V nz gur Cerfvqrag naq gurl jnag lbh gb shegure nggrzcg gb fryy gung ol cergraqvat gb jnag gb trg frag onpx gb gur bgure ebbz. V qba'g trg vg gubhtu. Gur obzore'f abg va urer hayrff vg'f Tert juvpu vf uvtuyl hayvxryl (vzb) fb gurl fubhyq unir ab ernfba gb qrny va fhogreshtr. Znlor gurl ner whfg pbirevat gurve onfrf va pnfr gurl ner jebat? Va gung pnfr V ubcr gurl bayl unir bar obzore pnaqvqngr va gur bgure ebbz.Va fraqvat zlfrys bire urer gb oyhss n Cerfvqrag va arrq bs n Qbpgbe va ebhaq 3, V'ir jvyyvatyl phg zlfrys bss sebz gur cynaavat, fb yrg'f whfg gehfg gung gurl'ir nyy gubhtug guvf guebhtu naq ubcr sbe gur orfg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with you. That's my read to.

So my blue imperial leader. What would I have to do to make sure that I get sent back to the other room?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
Machiavellian wrote:
Whisper Dangermark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
slinkydink wrote:

So my blue imperial leader. What would I have to do to make sure that I get sent back to the other room?

vote rathstar

Maybe we can get enough support up in here to make everyone happy. Except Machiavellian, he'd probably look good with a big frown on his face.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian wrote:
Do not worry my friend, a sweater will not be needed. It shall soon be getting very, very warm in here. The era of victory is soon upon us. I need only fulfill my final promise to my long standing ally and we can usher in a new day. The blue's have betrayed you, they have sent you to your doom.

All the players are now in place. It is time to initiate the end moves. The plan of many long days is nearly at hand and now it is time to sow the fruits of our labors!"

You have the distinctive honor of witnessing the end of the Blue Presidency and the rise of a new order. By bringing the entire region under one law, one team, and the enlightened guidance of one individual, the corruption and strife that plagued the docks and the warehouse will finally be at an end. Like a fever burning a disease out from a body, fire will incinerate your wretched organization and usher in the Red Empire!

Whisper Dangermark, BT37

Good call. I'm hoping all of us can win together. Agreed.

I think more likely the former. If I'm wrong about the latter being a spy, then we will have to postpone the Red Empire plan.

Lock vote Machiavellian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slinkydink wrote:
Hey friends. I wasn't expecting it to be so cold over here. Who has a sweater to lend me?

[Hands Slinky a red sweater]

Wow that colour really suits you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slinkydink wrote:

Do a little dance and we'll consider sending you back to the other room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rathstar wrote:
slinkydink wrote:

vote rathstar

Maybe we can get enough support up in here to make everyone happy.

Optimism is such a beautiful thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
Mach, BT:
I'm feeling little betrayed here. Someone tell me I shouldn't be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper Dangermark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dangermark wrote:
Mach, BT:
I'm feeling little betrayed here. Someone tell me I shouldn't be.

Ok. You shouldn't feel betrayed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper Danger

Oenql vf obzore. Vs lbh oryvrir zr gura nyy tbbq orpnhfr lbh pna frr jr'ir gevrq gb rafher lbh naq ZnenhqvatZvxr ner obgu jurer lbh jnag gb or, naq vs lbh guvax gung'f n yvr gura ab znggre orpnhfr lbh'q bayl or noyr gb gryy gur oyhrf vg zvtug/zvtug abg or uvz. Frevbhfyl gubhtu, V pna'g guvax bs n inyvq ernfba jul V jbhyq or ylvat gb lbh evtug abj.

Uvf svany ybpngvba vf bhg bs bhe unaqf abj. Ubcrshyyl gurl xrrc uvz va gur jnerubhfr fb lbh naq ZnenhqvatZvxr pna obgu npuvrir lbhe tbnyf! :guhzofhc:

Jr'er cynaavat ba fraqvat gur zbfg yvxryl cerfvqrag pnaqvqngr arkg qbbe. Cyrnfr yrg Znpu xabj vs lbh unir nal vasb gung jvyy uryc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Betrayal is just the nature of the red team, dangermark. I know we've been at odds for most of the game, but there is still time for me to fix everything with your support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mohit Goel
India
Mumbai
Maharashtra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
offer coreveal mach, rathstar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mowglee wrote:
offer coreveal mach, rathstar

ambiguity [ˌæmbɪˈgjuːɪtɪ]
n pl -ties
1. doubtfulness or uncertainty of meaning or intention
2. mowglee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
bt37 wrote:
Whisper Danger

And back

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.