Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Inventory rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
erick Miller
msg tools
So I finished my first game and my deck size is 2 cards larger then my starting deck. I acquired allot of items without having to banish cards. I assume that I have to remove cards until I am within the card list on back of the Char card for my next game. The only reason I am questioning this is cards is HP and leveling increases your HP in most RPG. So having to discard back down to starting HP levels feels odd. I can see a balance issue though over time someone can get crazy with the amount of cards they have in their starting deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Reece
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your first thought was correct, you have to get back down to your card list. So you can improve quality, but actually improving quantity requires a card feat (which is a rare and valuable reward...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Think of receiving the Feats as leveling up points.

You gain new equipment during an adventure, but you don't always level up.

Occasionally, though, you receive a big reward, and gain a new feat, which powers up your character forevermore until death, regardless of what they are equipped with. Sometimes, this level up includes more HP (card feats), sometimes you gain a new ability or your skills improve.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.