Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Stahl
United States
Bangor
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey gang, the box for my copy of Nexus Ops (AH edition) took some serious damage during a recent move. Does anyone have, know where to find, or have time to make scans of the box art that I could print to make a DIY replacement? I tried contacting AH and FF games, neither where able to replace a box, only game components. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest posting either to the Nexus Ops page or to the following Parts geeklist:
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/150255/item/2409078#item24...

Edit: the Parts geeklist might get you a box. If you want scans, try asking at the Nexus Ops entry on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It took me less than a minute to find these images:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GSReis wrote:
It took me less than a minute to find these images

I think those are the newer (Fantasy Flight) edition, not the older (AH) edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Chappell
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the AH box. PM me if you're interested in buying it. Or tell me what images you need scanned and I'll see what I can do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bwingrave wrote:
I think those are the newer (Fantasy Flight) edition, not the older (AH) edition.

The OP said he asked FFG for a box. I infer that he doesn't care about the version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Stahl
United States
Bangor
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys, lots of great options! I was sort of shooting for the AH box, but the FFG stuff is great too, I don't really care that much. It's just that's it's in a Settlers of Catan box at the moment, and for some reason that bugs the crap out of me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.