Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Citizen Andrew
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If so how well does it fit? Do I need to remove the insert?

I'm planning to pick it up before I start playing Space Alert with my group as I think the XP/Specialization system will make it just that much better and encourage people to keep playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dick Leban
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, no insert removal required. We bag the bits and have the big cards sleeved. Hard to believe how many ways to die are in that box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joël Simard
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It fits, if you remove the insert...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
I still have the original insert in my base game, and it easily fits all the expansion components. Getting rid of the insert would just make it that much more easy to fit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Chien
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything fits, no insert removal needed.

Cameron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonatan Kilhamn
msg tools
I used to take all big cardboard elements (board, resolution board, threat trajectory tokens, 1-7 action card spaces) and bundle them up on top of a piece of cloth. Then everything else, including the 8-12 action card spaces, fit into the smaller expansion box. Placing the box on top of the cardboard bundle, the cloth could be bundled up and tied together, to make a very homemade-looking boardgame. I guess if you'd carry it in the "handle" the cloth made you'd eventually start bending the edges of the game board a little, but you could either use another sheet of cardboard beneath it for protection, or not carry it like that (I kept it in my backpack and took it to school to play between classes most every day towards the end of highschool).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.