Peter Sbirakos
Australia
Canberra, ACT
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, hope I'm posting in the right area....

I have a question: if you purchase a game via the Marketplace (no funds sent) and after a couple of days there's been no response from the seller, is there a way to contact them other than Geekmail?

So I purchased a game and then checked on the seller and the last time they had logged into the Geek was nearly a year ago.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
madkarateman wrote:

I have a question: if you purchase a game via the Marketplace (no funds sent) and after a couple of days there's been no response from the seller, is there a way to contact them other than Geekmail?

So I purchased a game and then checked on the seller and the last time they had logged into the Geek was nearly a year ago.

Thanks.

If the seller hasn't confirmed the transaction, you haven't purchased anything technically, but if you want to make sure, geekmail this guy, the Community Manager/Marketplace&Trade Dispute Admin.
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Sbirakos
Australia
Canberra, ACT
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hskrfn822 wrote:
madkarateman wrote:

Thanks.

If the seller hasn't confirmed the transaction, you haven't purchased anything technically, but if you want to make sure, geekmail this guy, the Community Manager/Marketplace&Trade Dispute Admin.
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb

Oh no, wont do the dispute - all good! I did send a geekmail, so ill just wait some more and see if they confirm the transaction.

Thanks for replying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Sorry. I didn't mean to imply that you should file a dispute, just that Octavian's the guy to message if you have questions or need something resolved. In this instance, you should be fine since you're not obliged to do anything until he/she confirms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.