Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmbmb

Tonight on GameNight! Nikki, Aaron and Lincoln play Lords of Waterdeep: Scoundrels of Skullport, designed by Rodney Thompson, Tom LaPille and Matt Sernett and published by Wizards of the Coast.

Please subscribe to us on YouTube - with more subscribers we get more freedom in how to run the channel.

http://youtube.com/boardgamegeektv
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jestin Jund
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope you guys enjoyed the game as much as I do. The expansion really gives the game some extra life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this BIG table!!!!!!!!!!i want one like this....
great job guys!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Turns out Esseb did touch the flag. Don't tell him I said so though.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can place multiple agents in Waterdeep harbor and Cliffwatch inn as far as I know. Unless this is somehow changed in the expansion? (maybe they realised the mistake later in the game, only just started watching it)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Acieeeeeeeed!
mbmbmbmbmb
The base game sat on my shelf for about a year until we finally played it twice last week! Hopefully I won't let the expansion sit there unloved for so long.

Thanks for another great episode, I really look forward to these and have been refreshing the main page since Wednesday looking for it! Unlike most episodes this won't cost me cash either since I've already bought it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Noch gibt es dies Land nur im Geiste, doch stehen wir wachsam bereit. Am Feuer erklingen die Lieder für eine bessere Zeit.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kamakaze wrote:
You can place multiple agents in Waterdeep harbor and Cliffwatch inn as far as I know. Unless this is somehow changed in the expansion? (maybe they realised the mistake later in the game, only just started watching it)

You're correct, you're allowed to place multiple agents in both Cliffwatch and the Harbour, as long as you don't place more than one Agent / turn and there are empty slots where to place the Agent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam H
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheer up, Lincoln! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christopher
United States
Valencia
California
flag msg tools
At the 40 minute mark, Aaron (grey) plays an intrigue card that nets him VP but Lincoln mistakenly moves his own marker (blue). Minutes later Lincoln scores VP and moves Aaron's grey marker. I haven't finished the episode yet to see how close the scores were in the end but just wanted to point it out. I can't wait to pick up this expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cappocchi
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
Arkham Horror, Amun Re, R-ECO, Ora Et Labora, Napoleonic Wars
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scarlet Witch wrote:
Kamakaze wrote:

You're correct, you're allowed to place multiple agents in both Cliffwatch and the Harbour, as long as you don't place more than one Agent / turn and there are empty slots where to place the Agent

That was my mis-read of the "one Agent per turn" rule for those spots into "one Agent per Round". I guess you can hog up those spaces if you want, just not that fast.

StellarRock wrote:
At the 40 minute mark, Aaron (grey) plays an intrigue card that nets him VP but Lincoln mistakenly moves his own marker (blue). Minutes later Lincoln scores VP and moves Aaron's grey marker. I haven't finished the episode yet to see how close the scores were in the end but just wanted to point it out. I can't wait to pick up this expansion!

I knew that had probably happened somewhere - Lincoln almost does it several more times. This is a mostly-excellent component game, which makes this oversight especially odd. The Grey Hands' (Grey player) logo and building-ownership chits are grey, while the City Guard's (Blue player) logo and building-ownership chits are... a slightly different grey! There's no blue in them at all. It caused us quite a bit of scoring confusion, and I know I even had to peer at the board a few times, wondering which buildings were mine and which were not. Every other player faction has bits that all reflect the proper color.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cappocchi
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm noticing a distinct lack of comments about how great I look in Pink. Is Aldie deleting them all in a fit of jealousy? laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
agentzen wrote:
I'm noticing a distinct lack of comments about how great I look in Pink. Is Aldie deleting them all in a fit of jealousy? laugh

The Pink is great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Duke
United Kingdom
Fleet
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
agentzen wrote:
The Grey Hands' (Grey player) logo and building-ownership chits are grey, while the City Guard's (Blue player) logo and building-ownership chits are... a slightly different grey! There's no blue in them at all. It caused us quite a bit of scoring confusion, and I know I even had to peer at the board a few times, wondering which buildings were mine and which were not. Every other player faction has bits that all reflect the proper color.

That's probably because the City Guard are actually supposed to be black! Blue is the Silverstars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cappocchi
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gary Duke wrote:

That's probably because the City Guard are actually supposed to be black! Blue is the Silverstars.

Curses! Once again it's our fault and not the game's. There is a lot of blue on the City Guard player card, which probably led us to grabbing the wrong wooden bits but the black shields. Still, I would not recommend playing with both black and grey unless you need to, i.e. a 6-player game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Noch gibt es dies Land nur im Geiste, doch stehen wir wachsam bereit. Am Feuer erklingen die Lieder für eine bessere Zeit.
mbmbmbmbmb
agentzen wrote:

Nope, you're totally *awesome*

Now, if you could dye your hair in pink as well, the effect could be stunning
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matsas wrote:
I love this BIG table!!!!!!!!!!i want one like this....
great job guys!!!

I believe that is a geek chic table. I am saving for one myself XD

Nice video as always but I What is in the middle of Lincolns Ven diagram shirt?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmbmb
"Music I Used To Like"

It is indeed a Geek Chic table. It is very nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.