AAron G
United States
Tallmadge
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an attachment on a hero that brings the hero's attack to 5, does this change the "attack" amount of the hero (i.e. the attachment takes it above the 3 attack)to negate the battle penalty. Really, my question is; does the battle effect only consider the base amount on the hero's card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M. Baker
United States
Silverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
DoUrden wrote:
I have an attachment on a hero that brings the hero's attack to 5, does this change the "attack" amount of the hero (i.e. the attachment takes it above the 3 attack)to negate the battle penalty. Really, my question is; does the battle effect only consider the base amount on the hero's card?

To which Battle effect are you referring?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes - in this case the hero would be saved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AAron G
United States
Tallmadge
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Falcon Arbalest
Physical Attack +5 against rank 2 or higher

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M. Baker
United States
Silverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
DoUrden wrote:
Falcon Arbalest
Physical Attack +5 against rank 2 or higher

But which Battle effect is the hero + Falcon Arbalest up against?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AAron G
United States
Tallmadge
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see will your a shrewd Thunderstone player Will, your thinking I am confused about something more than my question. Well, you would be completety right.

Ogre was the one I was referring to....this is your ahah momement

Aftermath: Destroy 1 hero with Strength 3 or less.

I must admit my first play through I was interchanging the keywords strength and physical Attack.

I must also say I found thunderstone shards much more useful until I realized Im a moron/not playing correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.