Popular Tags: [View All]
Ran Stu
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow what a website.
So much to see and read. But please help me find out how I can leave personal comments on a game I played.

Thanks
Randy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Basham
United States
Brownsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
I quit!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to the bottom of the page for a game, there will be a place to add a copy to your collection. Click on that, and one of the options that will appear is a place to leave a comment about the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Ses
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean comments that only you can see? From your Collection, click on Columns and enable Private Info. Then you can click on the Private Info column next to the game and enter your comment in the comments field within the private info box.

That would be the place to put comments like "This game would be a great gift for Mary".

If you meant session specific comments like "I lost this game when I failed to notice that John could take my queen with his knight", then you would do that by clicking on "More" when you log a play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I am the wasp / that burrows in! I am the shriek / of twilight din!
mbmbmb
smurfodeth wrote:
If you go to the bottom of the page for a game, there will be a place to add a copy to your collection. Click on that, and one of the options that will appear is a place to leave a comment about the game.

This, or the 'Record information' button next to it, for games you don't own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
SimonSes wrote:
If you meant session specific comments like "I lost this game when I failed to notice that John could take my queen with his knight", then you would do that by clicking on "More" when you log a play.

And in case you haven't seen it, about the easiest way to log a game having been played is the "Record a Play" link at the right side of the main box--or in the User Information box--of every game entry.

All the information you enter about the game is public (when viewing the game page and/or your collection page) apart from what you enter in the private info box. A lot of people appreciate it when players write in the comments section as these comments can help make up their minds about playing or buying a game. Some people even write comments that are longer than many reviews.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
How To : List your Collection and rate games (with screen shots)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.