Popular Tags: [View All]
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My boys and I are really enjoying the game. We went to an OP event and since all three of us participated we got 3 times the prizes (I even won a Ferengi ship). Sadly, we only have one base set, so we have to share basic stuff.

We need dice and maneuver templates.

Would someone who didn't get to make it to an OP event be interested in a trade? I have 2 of the oversized DS9 tokens with cards, 1 set of wormhole & mines, and two Elite Attack Dice for trade.

PM me if you're interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Turner

New York
msg tools
designer
mb
I don't have additional Star Trek stuff but I did wind up getting some extra X-wing core sets so I have some additional movement templates (they're the same except you don't get the 6). Would you consider trading the Elite dice for 2 sets of the Star Wars templates?

Ivan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gnrlwoundwort wrote:
I don't have additional Star Trek stuff but I did wind up getting some extra X-wing core sets so I have some additional movement templates (they're the same except you don't get the 6). Would you consider trading the Elite dice for 2 sets of the Star Wars templates?

Ivan

My understanding is that the templates are actually different, so I'd like to keep AW for AW.

Thanks to the generosity of dond80 , I only need one set now.

I am looking to trade:

1 DS9 token
1 elite attack die
1 wormhole/mine token set

For:

1 AW maneuver template set including range ruler
1 AW set of dice
1 set of damage cards

If anyone is interested please PM me.

Thx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the kind words! Helping sons play star trek games with their dads seems like a worthy cause! Hopefully you are able to get that third set of stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.