3 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Getting Cards, Trading, Templates rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
. .

California
msg tools
I was wondering will WizKids make it available to just buy cards? I have no idea how it's done for their Heroclix and no idea how FFG does it for X-Wing. I ask because I want two more Breen Aides but I don't really want to drop $30 on a bunch of other cards I won't use. I also need templates but don't feel like dropping money on a bunch of stuff I don't need.

If anyone's interested, I'd also be up for trading. I got the DS9 Token, wormhole, 8 replicating mines, and Elite Attack from the OP event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
your best bet is to buy the expansions with the items you want. Take what you want out of them and resell the rest. There is always someone out there willing to buy open ships, even if they are missing a few cards.

Doubt you will ever see the Con Khan released. They may make another promo that is similar at some point, but the chances of them remaking the exact same one are slim. It took them years before they offered up old Con exclusives as special prizes for the Supremacy League in Clix.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashen von Ragend
Austria
Wien / Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:

Doubt you will ever see the Con Khan released. They may make another promo that is similar at some point, but the chances of them remaking the exact same one are slim. It took them years before they offered up old Con exclusives as special prizes for the Supremacy League in Clix.

Might be those who couldn't visit GenCon have a chance of obtaining a GenKhan: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1045618/khan-promo-now-a-reg...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.