Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Firewall is a fun, tight, short game. Games last 10-12 minutes. I'd definitely play best out of 3. If priced right it's a definite buy for me. Scratches the fun, light dice itch some may buy "enter-genre-here-dice" for, but this game is quite strategic and full of player interaction. Once out it will, for me, make zombie dice obsolete.

The creator hinted that he had other gameplay ideas that might offer alternative dice/mechanisms etc.

Really nice custom dice, too! Engraved, heavy, slightly smaller than traditional dice. Each player has his own color.

The hacking theme is a fresh one, and players roll dice using back doors , viruses, firewalls, etc to score points on a given node. The mechanism is unique and clever.

I'd pay 20 dollars for the game as-is, more if other items are added.

I really enjoyed the game! A nice light filler dice game that doesn't feel brainless or without player interaction.

Keep your eyes open for this one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John A. White
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played at the con as well...

Short, Simple, Good Game.

Game I played Head to Head SO I missed out on the Locking and Hacking. After doing the Math in my head + rolling 3's I just set in wide open spots and won. Playing with 4 makes the game really good I bet, because the board would move out of your favor alot more.

The Designer of this game deserves the positive attention!
The Dice were so interesting I never seen so much detail in dice.

-John A. White
Designer - PowerBot Dice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan King
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Thanks guys!
I loved playing with you guys at Strategicon!

I'm looking forward to more games with you at Orccon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.