United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
This has probably been mentioned before, although I can't find a discussion. When Forming a Party, the adventurer rolls all 7 Party Dice to form the starting party. However, this variant allows the adventurer to re-roll any number of the Party Dice once only. After that the party is assembled and they can head off to the dungeon in search of fame and fortune!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Buckley
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmb
The classic mulligan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep in mind that this is already the Mercenary's Specialty. You probably should remove the Mercenary Hero card from the mix when using this variant (if you're dealing Heroes randomly). Otherwise, a player who is dealt the Mercenary essentially loses out on an ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for pointing that out. I have only played so far with the Half-Goblin and the Knight, so I hadn't realised that was the Speciality of the Mercenary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
martidem wrote:
Keep in mind that this is already the Mercenary's Specialty. You probably should remove the Mercenary Hero card from the mix when using this variant (if you're dealing Heroes randomly). Otherwise, a player who is dealt the Mercenary essentially loses out on an ability.

You dont have to. The mercenary just get an extra reroll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.