Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mb
I'll bite - how did Dutch Blitz make The Hotness list? Are that many people dying to buy the blue-box expansion?

I mean, it is a vonderful goot game, and I own two copies. I've just never thought of Dutch Blitz as anything more than another way that my wife can demonstrate her superiority over me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mb
Hmmm....seems to be gone now. I know it was there, as I wouldn't have clicked on this game otherwise. Guess it is back to just being 'goot'...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably happened when admins split off Dutch Blitz and Ligretto...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
The game recently appeared in the "new games in database" list. I guess a lot of people clicked on that to learn about the "new game", I know I did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mb
SteveK2 wrote:
The game recently appeared in the "new games in database" list. I guess a lot of people clicked on that to learn about the "new game", I know I did.

Ah, maybe that's where I clicked. Still, not having to mark up a second deck to play large-group Blitz is pretty cool...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
My favorite 18xx game for six players is two games of 1846 with three players each.
mbmbmbmbmb
larryjrice wrote:
Probably happened when admins split off Dutch Blitz and Ligretto...

Yes, I had to go move all my Ligretto data over to Dutch Blitz. I imagine many other people did the same, and this put it on the Hotness list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.