United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been a good while since I stepped in front of the firing line here and shared a deck--in fact, the last one I shared was a very early draft of what I am about to detail below. I have laid low since Gen Con (I was in 6th place at the end of day 1 with Gabe and Weyland, but scrubbed out in the first round of day 2, losing by a point in time--so there are my credentials, heh), but I have been playing the crap out an Exile deck, tuning and refining it since C&C was released, and it has surprised me just how well it performs. That said, I wanted to share the list, as I have seen some people trying to use heap recursion as a strategy here in Indy, and thought some of you may find this interesting.

BUT, before I go any further, I will concede that Mac could easily sub in here as an identity--hell, even the Professor. I have found Exile's draw ability a facilitator in the pseudo-combo-esque manner of the build though, so therefor have stuck by his side. There is a buttload of Jinteki here in my meta, as well as Weyland tag n bag, so the ability to flash draw, and keep my hand stocked has proven beyond awesome--and the link isn't so bad either

Alright, the list:

IDENTITY: Exile (45 cards)

Events: 17

Diesel X3
Quality Time x3
Freelance Coding Contract x3
Test Run x3
Scavenge x3
Levy AR Lab Access x1
Stim Hack x1 *

Hardware: 8

Clone Chip x3
Dinosaurus x2
Omni-Drive x1
Plascrete x2

Programs: 19

Magnum Opus x3
Self-Modifying Code x3
Atman x2
Deus X x1
Cyber-Cypher x1
Femme Fatale x2 **
Faerie x1 ***
Crescentus x1 *
Datasucker x1 *
Parasite x1 **
Corroder x1 **
Yog.0 x1 *
Nerve Agent x1 **

Resources: 1

Same Old Thing x1

In terms of strategy, the deck is a silver bullet machine--your heap is ostensibly your hand. The deck is grotesquely adaptable. I have been playing this in my league here in Indy and have lost a single game with it (this was with a prior incarnation with no Plascretes and a far less tailored program suite). With Self-Mod, Clone Chip, Test Run, and even Scavenge, you can adapt and overcome, easily, in almost any situation. The density of draw effects coupled with the tutoring means that playing things like Nerve Agent and Deus X is optimal (esp. when you are trashing them for bucks). There is an answer for every problem.

The ideal starting hand has a Quality Time and/or Diesel, in which you hope to roll into Freelance Coding Contract--you wanna fill up your heap anyway, so why not make a few bucks in the process. As far as econ in this deck, while it may look like it is lacking in this dept., it is not-- at all. I never, ever, have $ probs with this deck. Ever. I can find Magnum easily--ironically the 2 MU isn't an issue, as I am cycling programs relatively often/have the sole Omni and the Dinosaurus where needed. Admittedly, Coding Contract doesn't always work, but the fact you can profit WHILE seeding your heap for gross abuse is a nice bonus. Magnum is the primary credit engine in this, which you can get back in a bazillionty ways if for some reason it gets blown up. (Test Run with Scavenge means you don't have to put this, or any other program back on top, as you can trash it to get back itself, at worst, and draw a card in the process!)

The goal is to cycle through quickly, to get Clone Chips, your Dinosaurus out, and start poking and prodding at servers, figuring out what ICE is out there, hopefully snatching agendas in doing so. The Levy AR Lab Access is a reset, as you can easily tear through your deck in the first 5-8 turns of the game, no problem. The Same Old Thing was added as a back up for the reset, as I have lost it to damage effects--it is worth mentioning, that even in these instances, I was able to win through recursionary effects. After you reset, you rinse repeat, at which point, you should be able to mosh servers left and right. Same Old has def lost some its luster, after I took out Escher (which was going to become an Indexing, but with Action Jackson so hyped, it just seemed like a bad idea), but, often I will use it for burst econ/heap seeding, or to draw up with Quality Time (which just owns Jinteki). Escher proved redundant, as I set up my heap suite, gain bucks, and just plow through.

Regarding specific card choices:

Stim Hack: I played 2 of these forever, as it is insane with SMC and Clone Chip, but I always have creds, and, as I draw through my deck so quickly, it seems more often a precision card rather than boost econ for tutoring. 1 copy is more than enough (don't forget Same Old Thing AND Levy resetting). With this being the ONLY non-program out-of-faction influence, it is conceivable that Professor would work just fine with this strategy.

Omni-Drive: I was playing 3 of these, and it def proved to be overkill. Perhaps Akamatsu Mem Chip is the right call here, but the extra credit from this gets used a TON throughout a game. I feel like a single copy is just fine. There are instances where I need to boost my MU, though I have won a lot of games with 1 or no breaker left on the table at the end.

Dinosaurus: This is def the console for this deck. While it is a big expense upfront, it more than pays for itself over the course of a game. Being able to flash in the right breaker, and have its strength increased is just amazing. Helping with MU is a nice passive ability for the deck, when you are sitting on Magnum and a SMC, as well. (I won't lie--I have considered Monolith at moments).

Faerie: Obv it's cheap for Clone Chip and SMC. It owns Archer ambush tactics, and ICE cheat like Oversight AI on Janus, etc.

Deus X: Duh. Jinteki hate. I have considered increasing this to 2 copies because of my meta, but 1 has been enough.

Femme Fatale: With Test Run and Scavenge... my god. These are like the grossest Inside Jobs on steroids ever here (compliments of Dinosaurus). I love Femme, but it shines like crazy in this deck. You need to play more than 1 so that you can get out multiples where needed/reliably draw 1 in the early game--I NEVER SMC Femme out, never. It's best to never let them go back to the top of the deck with Test Run (which Scavenge obv interrupts), so I often will drop another cheap program and sac Femme regardless of my MU if I am in a pinch.

Datasucker/Parasite/Crescentus: Sucker+Parasite is pretty obvious. I was slow to add this in, but Parasite just kills so many things: Pop-up, Data Mine, Roto, Chimera, you know the drill. Datasucker is a nice freeroll when you are pounding central servers, and obv pairs well with Parasite to machine gun ICE--I usually will load up a sucker and then take down something big with the parasite, like an Archer. It's also nice with Atman and Yog (which both can flop on Dino to nasty ends). Crescentus is just big ICE punishment--I don't use it much, but it's there when needed, esp. if they player blows their bankroll on a big ICE.

Nerve Agent: I am sure some of you are asking why there is no R&D interface or Maker's Eye for multiple card access in this deck, since they are in faction. First off, I need a high program density to make Freelance Coding viable (which IS viable in this deck, if not necessary). Secondly, as I am Shaper, the expectation is that I am playing these cards anyway, which often elicits walling up R&D pretty heavily. With my ability to punch through servers (which admittedly applies to R&D), I have found that players will very often let agendas accrue in hand. So, I gave this a try.

In all honesty, I have never seen this card be AS scary as it is in this deck. I played some games tonight where people were forced to fortify the crap out of their hand, which then allowed me to shift focus back to their R&D. Trust me, this card is right in here. At the worst, corp has to spend a turn to wipe the counters, at which point, if needed, you can Scavenge this away.

Atman: I was slow to accept this card was as good as it is. With Datasucker, it def gets better (as we have seen). With all the resetting in the deck, Atman is a nice adaptable tool.

Edit: No Atman on Dino
Plascrete: I would rather not be playing these, but, let's be honest--they are necessary. The draw power in the deck makes them negligible in dead matches.

So that's pretty much it. This is a solid deck that def rewards play style/skill, and I encourage you to give it a run (before you open up that can of haterade). If you like drawing tons of cards and having an answer at your disposal in the blink of an eye, give this deck a go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Collin Lysford
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is actually a pretty solid looking deck. I have to ask, though - how does it fare against early rush (Haas rush, T2 Melange, etc.)? I can see how this could be pretty scary when it's rolling, but I have to wonder how it handles the very early game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question: I think it depends on the hand, obviously. The deck def owns the late game, as it requires setup time (as with a lot of Shaper decks), but I do think, with all the draw and tutors, it can burst early using things like Femme as a defacto Inside Job, or simply using SMC to find THE breaker needed to push through.

In my experience, most fast advance Haas is still kinda slow (at Gen Con I played against two, and both went to time).

The deck is a bully mid to late game, to the point opponents have told me they felt they can basically never play another agenda.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Collin Lysford
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
By Haas Rush, I meant someone getting out Director Haas T1 behind a piece of ETR Ice. I just worry that it could get a lot done against your deck.

Maybe I'm just salty in general though because I too played a pressure deck (derez Andro) and they're just kind of harder to play relative to the old standby aggro. Still, if you can get established, this definitely seems like it's got some power to it. I ran an Exile deck myself, and I can see the numerous small changes (like Nerve Agent and Crescentus) that give it an edge over the Exile decks I've built and seen. Will have to try it out for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never had the situation you have presented occur in my testing, but with test run, smc, and reliable bucks, I feel confident a server with only a single ICE, no matter what it is, won't keep me out.

I may be wrong, but I have just dropped a smc with bucks and started running on my first turn many times to good results.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluff Da Sheep
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How does this not have MU issues (and/or credit issues if you scavenge Opus for memory)? I see how you can get burst econ with FCC, but in the long run, don't you have to choose between having enough MU to actually do things, or having Opus out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton R.
Russia
flag msg tools
mb
Take akimatsu mem chips instead of omni drives. If you have MO and some breaker in game you can not use SMC. And you have three of them!
For the same reason I would replace Dino with toolbox. You have really lot of programs so you need some space to deal with them. And I very like toolbox in the current meta full of NBN.

And also I would prefer Imp vs Feirie.

Deck is nice btw^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Gauthier
France
flag msg tools
akamatsu mem chip vs omnidrive, I don't see why akamatsu wins, the deck has many programs with 1$ actions.

But it being one or the other, you certainly need 3 with that much programs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Thornby
United Kingdom
University of Warwick
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Action Phase wrote:

Regarding specific card choices:

Stim Hack: With this being the ONLY non-program out-of-faction influence, it is conceivable that Professor would work just fine with this strategy.

Nope, absolutely not. What would be the point?
Firstly, you would have to replace a Femme (which you rate as an excellent card in this deck). Secondly, there's no point playing a Professor deck that only runs 15 influence - you're essentially treating your ID card as a blank if you do that, since you could play the same deck with Exile or Kate and get link and an ability that's useful in-game.

People need to accept that The Prof. is a dead card at the moment. Until you can field a deck with >14 influence of useful, out of faction programs, he's waste paper. Remember, the point of the exercise isn't to play below par breakers and super niche cards just to get your money's worth; you need to be selecting programs that are actually worth playing and synergise with the rest of the deck. The card pool just isn't big enough yet.

Besides that comment, I'd say the deck looks interesting although I'm a bit concerned by the economy. I know you say that you're never short of $, but I'm wondering whether actually you're short on time instead because you're clicking MO instead of playing passive and burst economy? You might not be noticing the difference if your opponents aren't playing particularly efficient Corp decks.

My default response to anyone who says "my deck works great" is that it is far more likely they are playing weak opposition than that they have stumbled on a deck that's superior to anything the rest of the community have already found (especially if it's only using cards that are a few months old now).

You have also said that your local meta has a lot of Jinteki, which actually supports my argument. The various recent OCTGN data analyses suggest that Jinteki is still a fair way behind other Corps and predominantly wins via runner error. With that being the case, I would hazard that your meta is rather experimental and probably not playing optimally. Your Gen Con credentials suggest that you're a decent player, and we also know that the runner has a greater edge at the higher skill levels (even if the overall balance is about even now), so I would hypothesise that you would have success with just about any viable runner deck in your present environment.

The obvious test of the deck would be to jump online with it and test it against more skilled and a greater variety of opponents. You could test my hypothesis about your community by also doing exactly as you suggest and playing it with the Professor (subbing a Femme for another Atman, as they are broadly equivalent). If you consistently beat your local opponents with a blank ID, but lose more online with Exile, then I think you can draw some solid conclusions about your meta.
If, however, your online win rate is still solid then keep it to yourself and storm Worlds with it ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton R.
Russia
flag msg tools
mb
NetEldrogo wrote:
akamatsu mem chip vs omnidrive, I don't see why akamatsu wins, the deck has many programs with 1$ actions.

Just count how much credits you win from omnidrive. Ussually I get about 2-3, may be four. Even 5 credits not enough in my opinion to compensate 2 credit differense in value and lack of abilitie use SMC in middle - late game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Gauthier
France
flag msg tools
I can make a Professor deck with 24 influences right now and works good enough.
So I don't consider the card a dead card.

gozik wrote:
Just count how much credits you win from omnidrive. Ussually I get about 2-3, may be four. Even 5 credits not enough in my opinion to compensate 2 credit differense in value and lack of abilitie use SMC in middle - late game.

I too think mem chip is easier to install but in the end with omnidrive you usually make some money back, like you said around 2-3. Meaning you get the capacity to run at low eco. Mem chip doesn't.
Also, I run djinn and it's so funny to have a hardware hosting a program that hosts other programs xD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Thornby
United Kingdom
University of Warwick
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NetEldrogo wrote:
I can make a Professor deck with 24 influences right now and works good enough. So I don't consider the card a dead card.

Unless you're at the business end of regional if not national events then it's not "good enough"

NetEldrogo wrote:

Also, I run djinn and it's so funny to have a hardware hosting a program that hosts other programs xD

You're just asking for trouble doing this - now your whole program suite is vulnerable to program or hardware trash.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jackman
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NetEldrogo wrote:

As someone who has played against Travis piloting this deck, first off -

It doesnt have memory problems, not really. Its a grab-bag deck. You'll have MO and generally 3 other programs installed(one of them being hosted on Dinosaurus). Those programs switch all of the time - thats kind of the point of an exile deck - his ability softens the blow of re-shaping your rig to the game state. You use scavenge, SMC, clone chip to get at programs that you need RIGHT NOW, and when you dont need them anymore, you install something else.

Coming from someone who lost to it last night, Its a pretty solid deck. My one criticism is that I'd really like to see some sort of R&D pressure, via indexing or Makers eye, possibly. Even a 1 off could easily pay off with this sort of build.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Deus X: Duh. Jinteki hate. I have considered increasing this to 2 copies because of my meta, but 1 has been enough.

Not just Jinteki but those Haas AP's. In your situation Haas doesn't do much against you either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin White
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting.

I've been tinkering with an Exile deck for a little while now. I'd built it as an Atman deck originally that ended up not too dissimilar to most Kate builds. It worked... okay. All of my losses were to Scorched Earth while at match point and I did not include Plascrete because... reasons.

I was looking at my most recent list and thought it wasn't really taking as much advantage of Exile's ability as it could. While I haven't yet remade it many of the cards I decided needed to be in match up with your deck list. Namely Diesel, Quality Time, and Magnum Opus.

Opus, I also think, fits perfectly in this deck. Much better than it does in Kate. It synergizes with a full third of the events.

I had been considering Aesop's Pawnshop, but I don't know if it's too slow or redundant. Also I guess it's a nonbo with Scavenge.

Faerie is wonderful in Exile. It goes in the Heap while doing its job. A 0 cost program can be great too if you need a program in the Heap but don't have a Scavenge handy. I used it a couple of times just to reset an Atman while I had a Clone Chip but no Scavenge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Gauthier
France
flag msg tools
xenakis wrote:
Unless you're at the business end of regional if not national events then it's not "good enough"

NetEldrogo wrote:

You're just asking for trouble doing this - now your whole program suite is vulnerable to program or hardware trash.

Hum... So unless I win a tournament with a Professor deck I don't earn the right to say the card is playable ? Who are you ?

And something that trashes hardware at the moment is the least of my concern. Something that trashes program on the other hand is problematic but it's not because I play djinn that it is more problematic... And in fact, with test run, clone chip and scavenge, there are multiple ways to recover from a trash program.

Saan wrote:
It doesnt have memory problems, not really.

If he wasn't playing magnum opus, I wouldn't have said he has MU issues.
But 1 icebreaker, 1 MO... and immediatly you have trash something to put SMC... That's hardcore.
But I think you're right in the end. Since he has so many draws, he's most likely to have a dinosaurus so he may avoid this situation...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jackman
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NetEldrogo wrote:

Saan wrote:
It doesnt have memory problems, not really.

If he wasn't playing magnum opus, I wouldn't have said he has MU issues.
But 1 icebreaker, 1 MO... and immediatly you have trash something to put SMC... That's hardcore.
But I think you're right in the end. Since he has so many draws, he's most likely to have a dinosaurus so he may avoid this situation...

Exactly. I can say from first hand experience that the deck works. If i were to play it, id probably have 1 more source of memory, and 1 card that attacks R&D, but I think the Archetype is sound, certainly. Not convinced its Kate/Gabe/Andy level, but its not too far off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Gauthier
France
flag msg tools
Saan wrote:
If i were to play it, id probably have 1 more source of memory, and 1 card that attacks R&D, but I think the Archetype is sound, certainly. Not convinced its Kate/Gabe/Andy level, but its not too far off.

Change the nerve agent + 1 femme for a medium ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Thornby
United Kingdom
University of Warwick
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NetEldrogo wrote:

Hum... So unless I win a tournament with a Professor deck I don't earn the right to say the card is playable ? Who are you ?

I'm not saying "win" necessarily; no deck (or player) can be expected to have a flawless and foolproof record but if you're not consistently making the cut then you have to question your calibre.

When people post online asking for serious, constructive advice then I assume they are interested in playing the game competitively. Which means doing as well as you can. If you make a play because it's "funny" (as your post above suggested) rather than because it is favourable to do so then it suggests you're a casual player. Casual is fine, but don't purport to speak with authority in a strategy thread.

If the Professor is good at the moment then he would have a much higher win rate on OCTGN and we'd be seeing him at the business end of tournaments on a regular basis. The fact is he's not, so he doesn't feature. You may well have a decent deck that uses him, but I refer you to my earlier comment that it's far more likely that you are just playing against bad opponents than that your deck is actually a masterpiece.

As for my credentials: I won an A:NR UK regional, placed top 10 at the nationals and contribute to strategy discussion on Stimhacked. Previously I have played MtG to a national standard; won the UK nationals for LotR TCG in 2002 and was runner-up at the European Championship in 2003. So I know my way around card games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jackman
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NetEldrogo wrote:
Saan wrote:
If i were to play it, id probably have 1 more source of memory, and 1 card that attacks R&D, but I think the Archetype is sound, certainly. Not convinced its Kate/Gabe/Andy level, but its not too far off.

Change the nerve agent + 1 femme for a medium ?

Nerve Agend and Femme are awesome in this deck. First off, you're playing shaper - why not just use in-faction, as they are the best at hitting R&D?

Probably just -1 Same old Thing for +1 Indexing or Makers Eye.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Gauthier
France
flag msg tools
xenakis wrote:
NetEldrogo wrote:

I'm not saying "win" necessarily; no deck (or player) can be expected to have a flawless and foolproof record but if you're not consistently making the cut then you have to question your calibre.

I think that goes without saying. Anything being said on this forum should be questioned first.
I'm not the strategist you must be with all the games you have behind you, yet I feel you fear the trash hardware far more than you should. Having some bad experience with it ? Flare ?
To be honest with you, I'm more than a casual player, I play only when some friends of mine are around and I have no intention to make my way in the competition world. But I do give some time and toughts on deckbuildings, looking this forum for the past months before finally deciding to write a few posts, looking at streamers and tournament strategies.
In the end, I feel I know enough to be able to pull of some high level plays from time to time.
Had you notice faerie/deus X and flare goes along well ?
That's why in my professor one of them is a must have as soon as I get my djinn, preferably the faerie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Gauthier
France
flag msg tools
Saan wrote:

Nerve Agend and Femme are awesome in this deck. First off, you're playing shaper - why not just use in-faction, as they are the best at hitting R&D?

Probably just -1 Same old Thing for +1 Indexing or Makers Eye.

I don't know about Levy AR Lab Access.
Wouldn't you change it instead of Same old thing ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No. With the Omni and Dino, not at all. Sure, if you wanna sit on a SMC the whole game, rather than use it, it could get a little tough, but I do not have issues with MU, at all, as you often continue shifting programs as the corp changes their approach.

fluffdasheep wrote:
How does this not have MU issues (and/or credit issues if you scavenge Opus for memory)? I see how you can get burst econ with FCC, but in the long run, don't you have to choose between having enough MU to actually do things, or having Opus out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mathew rynich
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Argama Flight Crew
badge
INFERNO BLADE!
mbmbmbmbmb
xenakis wrote:
People need to accept that The Prof. is a dead card at the moment. Until you can field a deck with >14 influence of useful, out of faction programs, he's waste paper. Remember, the point of the exercise isn't to play below par breakers and super niche cards just to get your money's worth; you need to be selecting programs that are actually worth playing and synergise with the rest of the deck. The card pool just isn't big enough yet.

Disagree strongly

1x Morning Star ****
1x Yog.0 *
1x Mimic *
2x Datasucker **
1x Darwin ***
primary breaker suite with Darwin as early (install over) AI breaker. Easier to use than Atman decks when coupled with personnal touches and dinosaurus.

1x parasite **
1x Cresentus *
1x imp ***
1x Fairie ***
1x Femme Fatale *
Program recursion tricks

1x nerve agent**
1x Medium ***
1x Djinn **
1x Sneakdoor Beta ***
central multi access solutions

Including all this (plus useful shaper programs like opus, back up breakers etc) and loading the deck with FCC, draw accelerators, stack and heap tutors with some memory support is not a bad deck, and we easily inlude tons of out of faction programs (it will only get easier as we go on). Professor is a swiss army knife, which is something the Shapers can definitely pull off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This point was made by Mr. David Jackman, a buddy of mine, about Aku. I may give it a try, though I have been very happy with Omni as a one of.

Imp in no way replaces Faerie, at all. Faerie will save your life a number of times in many matches, and while I have said it would be nice to have an Imp in the deck, there is no way I would make this swap. Faerie being kind enough to die in quick succession is a nice bonus for this deck.

gozik wrote:
Take akimatsu mem chips instead of omni drives. If you have MO and some breaker in game you can not use SMC. And you have three of them!
For the same reason I would replace Dino with toolbox. You have really lot of programs so you need some space to deal with them. And I very like toolbox in the current meta full of NBN.

And also I would prefer Imp vs Feirie.

Deck is nice btw^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [11] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.