Mage Knight Board Game: The Lost Legion Expansion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Black Mana rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ronen talker
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
in Mines Liberation Scenario, after i have conquered and clear a mine, where night rules apply. can i re-enter the mine in daytime to cast spells with black mana?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Libonati Rocha
Brazil
Curitiba
ParanĂ¡
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm without the rulebook here, but I think you can't re-enter into mines after you or anyother player have conquered them.
But if the night rules apply you can use the black mana to cast the strong effect of the spells
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say no.

I just check the scenario
http://wizkidsgames.com/wp-content/uploads/mage/MK_rulebook_...
Theirs nothing about re-entering a mine, once it's liberated it's now a regular mine that produce crystal.

But to do what you're mentioning. A work around, since each mine has 2 monster token.
- you could go in, defeat one monster
- leave the weaker of the 2 there
- 2nd turn, go in defeat the weaker one and cast a spell that require black mana.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
The mine is not a dungeon. Once cleared of the bad guys, it is just a mine that gives a bonus crystal to the owner each round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.