Christopher Slugocki
United States
Lisle
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.germangames.com/le-havre.html

I just ordered the 2013 reprint of Le Havre on sale at germangames.com for $39.95. This deal will only ship to a Canadian address and there is a limit of 2 copies per order. The 2013 edition includes the Le Grand Hameau expansions which adds 30 new special buildings to the game.

Ships under a flat rate:

$10 - Ontario/Quebec
$13 - Saskatchewan/Manitoba/Nova Scotia/New Brunswick/PEI
$14 - Alberta/BC
$16 - Newfoundland
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Whitpan
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Le Havre ($39.95) - 2013 Edition w/ "Le Grand Hameau" Expansion [Canada Only]
One of these rare occasions I wish I liven in CA!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Buttineau
Canada
Barrie
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Le Havre ($39.95) - 2013 Edition w/ "Le Grand Hameau" Expansion [Canada Only]
Managed to grab it (as well as a few others I was looking for: Mascarade, Walk the Plank and Hanabi) and now sold out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Slugocki
United States
Lisle
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow that was fast! It might have been on sale all week, in which case I was late to the party. Happy to hear someone else managed to take advantage of this deal. It's a great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
Canada
Stoney Creek
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's disappointing that the sale only lasted mere hours, and the product is still in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Buttineau
Canada
Barrie
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah that's strange. Guess the sale exceeded their expectations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.