Popular Tags: [View All]
Campbell
United States
Lake Worth
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wholesalegaming mostly focuses on collectible games like CCGs and Heroclix. Every once in a while they have board game stuff.
Every day they have a "deal of the day."
Today's is Duel in the Dark for $5

Duel in the Dark - BGG Link

Shipping seems to be a bit on the high side, but that may just be due to my geographic location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good two player game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping came to 14.50 for me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panda Bear
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
I love CCGs/LCGs/Dice Games
badge
Everyday I'm Shufflin
mbmbmbmbmb
jmcampbell wrote:
Wholesalegaming mostly focuses on collectible games like CCGs and Heroclix.

I used them for soooo many cheap obsolete ccgs. I have noticed though, even with non deal of the days, they do sneak in some really cheap prices on the few board games they do carry. Like Ninja: Legend of the Scorpion Clan for $20 is pretty good.

However, the high shipping costs means you better buy in bulk and/or be a fan of just more than board games, or the site really won't help you much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...game pleasure in wood
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmcampbell wrote:
Wholesalegaming mostly focuses on collectible games like CCGs and Heroclix. Every once in a while they have board game stuff.

Shipping seems to be a bit on the high side, but that may just be due to my geographic location.

Can anyone confirm whether this is for the 2nd edition including the 9 expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Barwick
United States
Louisville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Hills- "I believe this is the first version"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Boyd
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
I Play With Toy Soldiers.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blindsorrow wrote:
jmcampbell wrote:

Can anyone confirm whether this is for the 2nd edition including the 9 expansions?

Call them and ask: (724) 552-0460

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Tousignant
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is all over entertainmentdeals and OOPS for the same price. It's the new 9 expansion version. It's one of the games that Z-man lost and can be found dirt cheap because of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...game pleasure in wood
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GilvanBlight wrote:
This is all over entertainmentdeals and OOPS for the same price. It's the new 9 expansion version. It's one of the games that Z-man lost and can be found dirt cheap because of it.

Hills Wholesale Gaming has repeatedly insisted it's the FIRST edition WITHOUT the 9 expansions.

Bought a bunch of stuff(games) a few times from OOPS! Outlets and they never had this title.

And what do you mean Z-man "lost" it? Like, lost the license, or lost the container ship at sea, or lost their minds sitting on thousands of copies that wouldn't sell...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Tousignant
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well the copies at OOPS and Entertainmentdeals are the 2nd edition, which is what I was referring to. I have no clue what the on in the OP is I just know what the ones I actually saw are.

Z-man lost the licence to the game and a bunch of others and all of them have been at warehouse stores for half a year now. The Spicherstadt, Secret of Monte Cristo, Principato, De Vulgari... and a bunch more. This is part of that sale. There's also a tank one that look like it's pretty much te same game as this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.