Subject: Calgary X-Wing players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse G
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello BGG's,

I am sort of new to miniatures, and really like X-wing. I have been playing with my small game group but they are not terribly interested in it. So, i am looking for 1 or more players to play with. I know sentry box has play space but not sure on details, as well as revolution games.

Anyone know of a group or meet or can organize a meet for some plays?

Cheers!

Please message me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Taylor-Smith
Canada
Okotoks
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Monday night at Sentry Box always has X-wings games going. I'm not a fan of the game but from what I've seen the games are fully pimped out with mats, etc. and quite photogenic. There should be no trouble getting into a game or finding a opponent on the fly. The meet starts around 6:30pm till about 10-11pm. Entry through the rear after-hours door. The Monday gaming meetup is quite busy with about 40 to 50 gamers.

This weekend at FallCon www.fallcon.com apparently has a full Death Star modelled trench battle set up. Pretty much every Calgary hobby gamer attends (ie. hundreds). The convention game library has around 700 titles alone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.