Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph A Nardi
United States
Sterling Heights
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all! Wife is away for a month in AZ...she does not like to play games too much! So while she is away, I would love to play a few Euro-Style games! Just got Bruges and Le Havre! Just a couple of my 80+ game library. Any one interested in gaming? I am always off work on Wednesdays, and one other day of the week...that day varies from week to week. (retail, sucks). Please reply here! I happen to be off work this Sunday, the 29th of Sept! Any Takers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tunguska's CPA
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know anything specific that's close to you, but there's a game store in Wixom (Flat Land?) and RIW in Livonia, though I believe they mostly focus on table top wargames and card games. I'm not sure if there are board gaming groups at either, though it's worth a call.

Have you tried Meetup?

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph A Nardi
United States
Sterling Heights
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I've tried meetup...nearest meetup group is in Ann Arbor....not close to sterling heights. Usually go to Guild of Blades in Madison Heights, but their open gaming is on the nights I am working. Was hoping to find someone nearby! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John duBois
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Metro Detroit Gamers Meetup group covers a few more local to you, including a monthly game day at the Sterling Height Public Library (Saturdays). There's also the ROBA guild here on BGG (also a monthly gaming get-together on a Saturday) and a get-together at the Ferndale Public Library (more Saturday goodness).

I *think* the weekly RIW game day (Livonia) is on Wednesdays; there's a thread about them in this forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah at RIW board games are played on Wednesday. Turn out usually varies there's at least one or two games going on every Wednesday though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Gordish
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You are welcome to come to RIW on Wednesday nights. We usually start about 6pm.

RIW Wednesday Night Gaming September 25, 2013
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph A Nardi
United States
Sterling Heights
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Looking for gamers in Sterling Heights, MI...
I thank you for the invite, however, was looking for something closer! I always more than any other day work on Saturdays, so any game groups going on nearby are on the day I work, most of the time! Thank you for the invite, of course!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Fix
United States
Sterling Hts
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joseph: There is a monthly gaming session at the Sterling Hts. Library. Our next meeting is next Saturday, October 3rd, from 10:30-4:30. Bring your games; myself and another gamer run the session and we bring a number of our own games to play as well, and other gamers bring their games to play as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denny Lau
United States
Shelby Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm available this week for some gaming. I'm at 12 and Utica and my group plays a lot of euro games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jessica donahue
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Hey joseph it's really great to found you here , actually i am also a big lover of playing games , so whenever you'll plan for gaming please let me know also or PM me.
Sterling Heights MI Locksmith

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denny Lau
United States
Shelby Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out

Ferndale Game Day
B.L.O.C ( Board gamers League Of Caton )
http://roba.groupsite.com/main/summary
http://metrodetroitgamers.wordpress.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J D

Unspecified
Unspecified
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha Joe I already saw you at the store but for the edification of all I shall Neck-romance this thread

Arise chicken, chicken arise!

http://gobretail.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denny Lau
United States
Shelby Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played there last Saturday. Good time with some Helios action.

Bazooka wrote:
Haha Joe I already saw you at the store but for the edification of all I shall Neck-romance this thread

Arise chicken, chicken arise!

http://gobretail.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.