Chris Zoglmann
United States
Newnan
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello BGGers!

Other then Ebay, does anyone else know where to get this card. This is my favorite game to come out and my group is really enjoying this. I am a huge completionist and would love to find a copy of this!

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
mbmbmbmbmb
At conventions only, as I understand. I got my copy at GenCon. You can find copies on eBay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martijn Wuis
Netherlands
Arkel
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mb
I got mine from subscribing from paizo and getting the character addon deck from them, bought base set locally to avoid huge shipping costs. it had fire sneeze and the poog of zarongal both included

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Karrde
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone curious:

I just started the subscription thru Paizo, and a quick email to them asking to start the sub with the Character Add-On pack got both promos (Poog and Fire Sneeze) added on also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Proto Persona
United States
N Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Archr wrote:
For anyone curious:

I just started the subscription thru Paizo, and a quick email to them asking to start the sub with the Character Add-On pack got both promos (Poog and Fire Sneeze) added on also.
Same here, just subbed a few days ago. The arrival of my AP2 is going to be a fun day.

You only have until the 31st to do it if you want to though. The instructions for how are on the paizo.com message board for customer support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.