Subject: Missing Purple Ally Board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Burke
England
Newcastle (aka Geordie Land)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I missing a purple Ally board or does it not come with one (this is for 2 play games).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Williams
United Kingdom
Gosport
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The allies are set for the two player game only, so there are 4 in the game and not one each for the five players. I fell for that one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Burke
England
Newcastle (aka Geordie Land)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quantum Djinn wrote:
The allies are set for the two player game so there are 4 in the game and not one each for the five players. I fell for that one

Cheers for clearing that up mate. Thought I was going mad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier A. Aláez
Spain
Cabezón de la Sal
Cantabria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ufff. I have the game complete. I have looked the purple board for all my house.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Massey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just to cement this one for you, it does say "4 ally boards" in the rules and not 5. Reason being, the ally is only in a 2 player game requiring 2 other ally colours

Hope this helps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Squiz
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phew, just found this thread after a frantic Google. Thought I was missing it as well! Wasn't helped by the chit sheets being labeled as 1\14 yet only counting 12 of them!

Thanks for asking the question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Little
Australia
Perth
W.A.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the same boat, I'm surprised more people haven't questioned this. I even went through all the punch boards and found I had #'s 1-12 and 14 but was missing #13. Can anyone else confirm this is normal?
Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Longstreet
United States
Mayfield Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm late to the party but I made the same mistake too. It does say "4 ally boards" in the instructions. Once you flip over the other two, it doesn't matter what other colors you use.

BUT...the ocd side of me would prefer to have a purple board available. This truly was an odd design decision. I can't imagine the cost savings on production was that great. Plus you get two blank combat tiles which I find completely useless. Those tiles could have been utilized for the purple tile instead. Ah, well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.