Patrick Kairns
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I read somewhere, and I can't remember where, that when building character decks for 6 players using the base set rules suggested cards, there are cards missing, in that there are not enough of a type to complete the 6 decks even with the character add on pack. I read there is a way to make some card changes and that is what I'm looking for. Can anyone help please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All covered in the FAQ! http://paizo.com/paizo/faq/v5748nruor1gk
It's the last question in the first paragraph. (also check the next to last question in that section, relevant!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Kairns
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gawain wrote:
All covered in the FAQ! http://paizo.com/paizo/faq/v5748nruor1gk
It's the last question in the first paragraph. (also check the next to last question in that section, relevant!)

Thank you! I checked that darned FAQ and missed it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Clifford
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as you follow the restrictions on the PC cards, you can make your character deck out of any Basic cards in the game. The lists at the back of the book are only suggestions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Kairns
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WreckingCrew wrote:
As long as you follow the restrictions on the PC cards, you can make your character deck out of any Basic cards in the game. The lists at the back of the book are only suggestions.

I wanted to save some time setting up. I'm playing with up to 5 newbies tomorrow and wanted to take out the "deck building" aspect to save some time & extra explanation.

Thanks for the reminder, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.