Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
I've read some of the posts here...we're staying right around the corner from the Sagrada Familia, and it looks like there's a game store there!!

I'll have all the Bezier Games Essen releases with me if anyone is interested in trying them out before Essen:

Suburbia Inc
Ultimate Werewolf: Inquisition
You Suck

And I'll also have the super secret game we'll be announcing at Essen. Shhhh.

If there's a gaming thing over those days, let me know and I'll try to squeeze it into our schedule.

And I would also love any tips about things to visit off the beaten path...I've been to Barcelona 3 times and love it there...one of the best experiences was when a coworker who lived there took us around some of the back alleys and nooks and crannies where all sorts of interesting things were.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
United States
Boston
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! Secret projects always get me in. Where do I sign?

I offer a tour of some secret places of barcelona in return for some nights of gaming! What days will you exactly be there? the whole week before Essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
We are there Wednesday, October 16th until late in the day on Sunday, October 20th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United Kingdom
Exeter
flag msg tools
badge
I'd be up for it. I sent a GM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the responses...I've replied back to both Mathias and Brandon, hopefully we'll be able to get together on Wednesday the 16th for some gaming.

In addition, I've emailed with the Jugar X Jugar (Avg.Gaudi, 39 de Barcelona) folks and we'll be attending the Thursday Night Fever gaming event on October 17th...it sounds like it will be a lot of fun!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.