Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll be in Rome for a few days the week before Essen, and wanted to know if there's a good opportunity for both gaming as well as checking out some game stores!

I'll have all the Bezier Games Essen releases with me if anyone is interested in trying them out before Essen:

Suburbia Inc
Ultimate Werewolf: Inquisition
You Suck

And I'll also have the super secret game we'll be announcing at Essen. Shhhh.

If there's a gaming thing over those days, let me know and I'll try to squeeze it into our schedule.

This will be my first time to Rome, but I'm always interested in hearing what the locals say I should go do besides the normal traditional things...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
In Rome are present these shops
Strategia e Tattica 2 in Via Massaciuccoli 78, nearest underground station Sant'Agnese/Annibaliano (blue Line). They have the space and organize gaming sessions sometimes even at evening.
Strategia Nova, the former Strategia & Tattica, in Via Niso 54, nearest underground station Furio Camillo (orange line).
SoloGiochi in Via Catania 83, nearest underground station Piazza Bologna (blue Line).
Avalon Roma in Viale delle Milizie 86, nearest underground station Ottaviano (orange line).
Then, that you can easeily reach even at evening, there is the gaming pub
La Civetta sul Comò in Via Cereate 8, nearest underground station is San Giovanni area (orange line).
For other things at your request.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Brugnoni
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hello there =)
i heard that there will be a small con the 12 and 13 of october. It's called "Roma Est in Gioco", but it could be hard to reach for it's held not in the city center. It's just outside the Grande Raccordo Anulare, on Casilina steet.
here's the link to the event, unfortunately the site in italian only, but if you're interestd and need some other advice, feel free to ask ^_^

http://www.romaestingioco.it/locationromaest.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
Vastarius wrote:
hello there =)
i heard that there will be a small con the 12 and 13 of october. It's called "Roma Est in Gioco"

The thread talking of the small con is Roma Est in Gioco: 2° edizione (12-13 Ottobre). I think I will go there and in case we can organize a pick up/drop down at an underground station, but it would take you really far away from downtown Rome. If you decide to go, my advice is to be to be there for the Saturday evening. It would be easy to organize a pick up at the underground and then someone that takes you back downtown with a car.

Think it over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
davide favargiotti
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
toulouse wrote:

If there's a gaming thing over those days, let me know and I'll try to squeeze it into our schedule.

This will be my first time to Rome, but I'm always interested in hearing what the locals say I should go do besides the normal traditional things...

Hi Ted, I sent you a geekmail... Let me know what you think.

Cheers.

Davide

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to everyone for your responses!

I'm very tempted by the offer to head out for a full day of gaming on the 13th, but I don't think my family (even though they're all gamers) would find it as compelling on their first day in Rome.

Davide did send me a geek mail about possibly meeting at La Civettà sul comò and that sounds like it would be great. Maybe on Monday or Tuesday evening...we would bring the new Essen releases (including one that we'll be announcing at Essen that's particularly good).

Thanks again for all the great advice...i will try to check out some of the other game shops as well if we can squeeze them in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
toulouse wrote:
I'm very tempted by the offer to head out for a full day of gaming on the 13th, but I don't think my family (even though they're all gamers) would find it as compelling on their first day in Rome.

A full gaming day is too much, my advice would take an agreement to show at the con in the evening of saturday. Someone picks you, and your family, up at an underground station and someone takes you back downtown later. You have dinner in an uncommon place for a tourist, you chat with some players and then you go back to sleep.
This would leave you the day for seeing the city.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
davide favargiotti
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Ted will be at the Civetta sul Comò Monday 14th, from 20.30.

See you all there!

Davide
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
dieffe wrote:

See you all there!

Davide

I'm looking forward to it! I will bring our brand new game that won't even be announced until the following week! Shhhhhh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
toulouse wrote:
dieffe wrote:

See you all there!

Davide

I'm looking forward to it! I will bring our brand new game that won't even be announced until the following week! Shhhhhh.

I will see if I can be present.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.