Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Hodge
United States
Hanover
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 2 quick questions about the rules.

1. The rulebook specifically says you cannot drop below -5 on either the income or the reputation track but doesn't mention going above 15. Does this mean there is no upper limit to reputation or income?

2. When the "1 more round" tile is revealed it simply says don't add this to the market. Do you draw a new tile if there are some left in the C stack and add it then add a new one for subsequent rounds or are no new tiles added to the market after the "1 more round" tile?

Thanks in advance for any answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smiles
United States
Dedham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
badge
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
mbmbmbmbmb
1. No, there is both an upper limit and lower limit. You can't get more than 15 and any excess gains are lost. Example: you are at income 14. You gain 3 income. Move your marker to 15. Later you lose 2 income. Move your marker to 13. There is no memory that you "should" have been at 17.

2. Yes. That is exactly why there are 4 tiles added to the bottom of the C stack. So that there are enough tiles to keep filling the market after the game end is triggered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
soccastar001 wrote:
I have 2 quick questions about the rules.

1. The rulebook specifically says you cannot drop below -5 on either the income or the reputation track but doesn't mention going above 15. Does this mean there is no upper limit to reputation or income?

2. When the "1 more round" tile is revealed it simply says don't add this to the market. Do you draw a new tile if there are some left in the C stack and add it then add a new one for subsequent rounds or are no new tiles added to the market after the "1 more round" tile?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

1. Can't go above 15. On page 2 of the rules, left column, to the left of the Dakota example, it says "Because Income and Reputation can never fall below -5 or rise above 15"

2. No more tiles are ever added to a stack. The extra four tiles you put under stack C ensure that everyone has tiles to pick from, even if the 1 More Round tile is at the bottom of its stack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.