Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan
United States
Danbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received this game in a trade, but there were some broken pieces due to shipping. (Some of the places where parts were glued in, had snapped off).
Does the manufacturer of this game have a mechanism where replacement pieces can be ordered?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Russell
msg tools
I would try and find their phone number, it took me over 3 months and 15 messages to get replacements by email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B.
United States
Cherry
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
support@cmon.com

Did the pieces just come unglued or did they break off ?

Since the pieces are pretty sturdy they must have been crushed to have been snapped ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Danbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The main pieces that broke were the two kobold ogres and the dragon. It looked like there were sockets in the dragon's back where you'd plug the wings in with some glue. The wings were snapped off at the sockets. (And same for the raised arm holding a weapon on the two ogre figures). Some smaller pieces were broken also, still trying to figure out what they came off.

There was a small tupperware-like box holding counters in with the figures, guessing that bounced around during shipping, breaking them (there was no padding in the box around the pieces)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Pooler
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darkmagi wrote:
support@cmon.com

Did the pieces just come unglued or did they break off ?

Since the pieces are pretty sturdy they must have been crushed to have been snapped ?

Don't go through CMON, go through Sodapop Mini's customer service. I had broken wings with my Starfire mini, and after emailing them they replied back within a couple days and I had an all new mini shipped to me a couple days after that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Best bet might be eBay for the single figures to be replaced.
Theres a chance soda pop will provide replacements.
But I wouldn't count on it since it sounds like it was bad packing from your trade partner.
So, honestly, it's not sodas fault. Not sure if you were wanting free replacements or not.
But I'd contact your trade partner and explain the situation and see if you can work something out with him/her.
Perhaps split the cost on replacements or such.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Danbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info, I'll try Sodapop Mini's customer service. I wasn't looking for free replacements since it was a used game, just trying to find out how much replacements would cost if they offered them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you've got decent glue (Gorilla Superglue for the win!) then you should be able to fix them. I broke off the shields from my Ironscales after glueing them together so I could paint them and the tabs stayed inside the miniatures but I was able to glue them back on just fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Pooler
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ropya wrote:
Best bet might be eBay for the single figures to be replaced.
Theres a chance soda pop will provide replacements.
But I wouldn't count on it since it sounds like it was bad packing from your trade partner.
So, honestly, it's not sodas fault. Not sure if you were wanting free replacements or not.
But I'd contact your trade partner and explain the situation and see if you can work something out with him/her.
Perhaps split the cost on replacements or such.

That's exactly what happened to my Starfire, broken when shipped in a trade. The member who sent it contacted them, told them what happened, gave sodapop my address, and they sent it to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.