Popular Tags: [View All]
David Jackson
United States
Versailles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This may already be known by everyone, but I have been trying to get a copy of PS 3rd edition for a while now. I have been checking stock periodically since we are in the "end of September" timeframe that the website stated it would be back in stock, and this was the first time that I checked that it was available for order.

Placed my order for PS:3rd, Shadows, Promos, and randomizers. Looking forward to breaking it out for my gaming group!

I realize that shadows is standalone and has been in stock, but I wanted to wait for some crazy reason or another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great decision to buy these games. And the randomizer cards look cool and I really like to use them.

Getting all the stuff together is the way to go. I too got both games, the cards and the promos. And I paid so much shipping that it was worth a 3rd game surprise

Have fun with your games! I'm sure you will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.