Subject: Galerider Sliver question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Andersson
Sweden
Rimbo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Say that I attack with a bunch of Slivers, one of them is a Galerider. For some reason that creature die from an instant, for example my opponent plays "sacrifice attacking creature", (Guilty or something I think the card is called).

What will happen then? Will all the other Slivers fall down from the sky? Or do they have flying in this battle?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Björklund
Finland
flag msg tools
Overtext?! We don't need no stinking overtext! Oh wait...
badge
mbmbmbmb
When Galerider Sliver leaves play, the rest of the Slivers immediately lose the flying ability granted by Galerider Sliver. So yeah, they fall from the sky and can be blocked by non-flying or non-reach creatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They all fall to the ground. If the instant was played before blockers were assigned, the defending player can now assign blockers to the now-grounded slivers. If the instant was played after blockers were assigned, the slivers are no longer flying, but the defending player can't go back and assign blockers again: any slivers previously unblocked will go through unblocked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Björklund
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
^Yeah, eventual blocking depends on when in the combat phase is leaves play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zigi Hogan
United States
The Ozarks
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
What's it going to be then, eh?
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the same with any Sliver that has "all Sliver creatures have X". once they are dead the benefits go away (Damn Thorncaster Slivers!).angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.